T W E N T Y - N I N E

"I'll be right back" he says getting up and I see him walk towards the bathroom. I get up and went to put my shirt on. I go to the window opening it and it was really foggy and thick outside. "Leaving so soon?" I look at Trevor coming back into the room.

"Yea, Ronnie is stopping by before he has to go into work" I said.

"Right, well let's use the front. It's too wet to go out that way"

"I'll be fine" I said stepping out onto the roof.

"Camari..." I hear Trevor say. I start to walk across the roof and I make it to the tree. I turn around and Trevor was staring at me and I smile at him.

"See you later" I said as I climb down. I hurry back to my house and went in from the back door. I grab something to drink and head upstairs to take a shower. I change into some leggings and Lakers T-Shirt with my slides. I stare at my slides and laugh remembering Trevor made fun of them. When Ronnie arrives, I head downstairs and went to open the door.

"Morning" Ronnie says and I smile at him.

"Morning" I said letting him. He had a bag in his hand as he steps in. "What's that?" I ask.

"I bought you breakfast" he says handing me the bag.

"Are you serious?" I said and he laughs. "That is so sweet, thank you so much" I said stepping up to him to kiss him.

"I actually came over here to ask you something" Ronnie says.

"YO" someone yells and I look over to see Trevor coming into the living room. "Ronnie, right?" Trevor says and I look at him.

"Yea..." Ronnie laughs. Trevor looks at me and leans against the couch as he sips on a beer.

"Can we help you?" I ask

"Nope, Tori will be here in a minute so I'm just waiting for her" Trevor says.

"Umm... okay. Do you want to go upstairs or something?" I said and Ronnie laughs.

"No it's fine. I have to go but I just wanted to ask you if you wanted to be my girl?" he said and chills run through my body.

"What..." I said hardly hearing myself.

"Or not... I mean, I just thought I would ask" Ronnie says and I laugh and grab his hand.

"No, no. I do. I want to" I said and he smiles.

"Good" he says bending down to kiss me. "After I get off tonight, I'll come over and we can get food or something?"

"Yes, I would like that" I smile at him and he laughs.

"Good, I'll check you later" he says kissing me one more time before leaving. When I shut the door, I start to freak out and turn to Trevor and he was staring at me.

"Did you hear that?" I said.

"What?" Trevor says.

"He just officially asked me out" I smile walking over to him.

"Really?" he said and I look at him confused.

"Yea..." I said and he looks at me.

"Good"

"I can't believe I have my first boyfriend. I can't believe I'm dating right now" I said going into the kitchen. Nia was busy taking food out and setting it up on the counter. "NIA!" I yell and she jumps and turns around.

"Damn, you scared me. You okay?" she ask. I set the bag of food on the counter and look at her.

"Ronnie asked me to be his girlfriend" I said and her eyes light up.

"YAY! We can double date!" Nia says and I laugh.

"What's going on?" Breenan asked coming in from the back.

"Your sister is officially dating" Nia says and I smile at her.

"Great..." Breenan sarcastically says and I roll my eyes.

"It's too early to be this hyped" someone says and I look over to see Tori coming in and Trevor following behind.

"Well... we're just happy that Cami finally has a boyfriend" Nia says handing me a beer. "Celebrate" she says and I laugh taking the beer.

"Seriously?" Tori says and I look at her. She stares at me then looks at Breenan. "You're going to let your sister date a Benson?"

"Tori..." Trevor says.

"Is it just me or do you guys think it's strange?" Tori says and I stare at her confused. They all get quiet and I shake my head.

"What the hell is such a big deal?" I said and they don't say anything. I look at Breenan. "Breenan?"

"Nothing Camari. Tori just needs to shut up" Breenan says looking at Tori.

"Trevor?" I ask and he looks at me then looks down. I laugh and put the beer down and roll my eyes. I walk out the kitchen and head upstairs to go and call Desi.

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT!🖤🖤