T W E N T Y - S I X

"No" Breenan says standing up and going up to his PS4. "I'm already having trouble with you and Ronnie, I can't take on another guy right now" Breenan adds and I laugh. "Trying to play some more Mortal Kombat?"

"Come on bud, you know you still can't beat me" I said as he hands me the controller.

"Nahh, I've been working on my skills bruh" Breenan says sitting on his futon and I join him. The game starts up and we choose our characters and start to fight. I miss times like this. Hanging out with Breenan before he became an asshole. We always hung out together... I mean Trevor was always with us but it was fun. Although, they did consider me one of the guys.

"I won again!" I said after our fourth time. I had moved to the floor so I could focus better.

"Damn" Breenan says laughing. "Rematch" Breenan says moving on to the next level.

"Just give up, you're not going to win, it's me, you lose" I said and Breenan laughs.

"AYE!" someone says.

"Yo yo yo" Breenan says and I glance back to see Trevor. He looks at me then at the game.

"Mortal Kombat... talk about a throwback" Trevor laughs sitting next to me on the floor.

"Pause" Breenan says pausing the game as his phone rings. "Hello?" he answers. I play with the controller in my hand. I didn't know what to say to Trevor. We haven't been talking to each other. Then Breenan is right here so we really can't talk talk. "Alright" Breenan says hanging up his phone. "Sorry kid, I have to go pick up my girl from the nail salon, I'll be right back" Breenan says handing the controller to Trevor.

"Let's see yo skills Camari" Trevor says.

"Trevor... it's impossible to beat her. This is her game" Breenan says putting on his jacket.

"Yea right" Trevor says unpausing the game. I hear Breenan head upstirs and Trevor and I fight with each other and I won yet another game.

"Boo yah" I said looking at him and he stares at me and smiles.

"Nah... Breenan was already losing this match. Let's do it again" he says and I roll my eyes. I went to lay down on my stomach as we choose our characters. We start the game again and all you hear are the clicks on the controller and the fight noises on the T.V.

"I AM A WINNER!" I yell as I defeat him again.

"Shit..." Trevor says and I laugh looking at him. "I actually let you win"

"Take your ass whoopin like a man" I said and he laughs.

"You have to be cheating" he says and before I can respond my phone beeps. I look over at it to see Desi sent me a picture. I went to open it and she was showing me her prom dress and it was absolutely gorgeous. It was green and had a lot of cleavage.

"Oh wow, look at Desi" I said glancing back at Trevor and I was pretty sure he was making eye contact with my ass. Oh boy. His eyes slowly move over to mine and I stare at him.

"What is it?" he said laying on his stomach and grabbing my phone.

"Umm... Desi... in her prom dress" I said and Trevor stares at the picture. I stare at him and his dark hair and smile at him. Wow... I missed Trevor.

"Yea... she looks beautiful. I didn't realize how big her tits were" he said and I roll my eyes and he looks at me. I stare at him and he looks down at my lips and there that feeling came. It felt like we stayed still for a whole minute until he leans over to plant his lips on mine and I was in shocked. However, I didn't want to pull away. I actually miss Trevor's lips. I miss everything about Trevor. He starts to move over until I'm laying upside down on the floor and he's hovering over me. His lips slowly start to make his way to my neck and I smile at the chills. He pulls back and looks at me. No... don't stop. "Who's all here?" he ask.

"Just my mom... she's upstairs in her room" I said moving my index finger around his lips. He stares at me then looks down. "Trevor... I've missed you" I said and he snaps his eyes to meet mine. I couldn't tell if I was allowed to say that or not.

He leans back down and his lips meet mine. I wrap my hand in his hair and his lips go back down to my neck and I couldn't help to smile. I feel his hand start to go down in my shorts. Oh boy. I pull away and look down. I think Trevor realized and looks at me.

"Sorry" he said removing his hand.

"No, no, no. It's fine. I just... want to know what you're doing" I said and he laughs.

"Umm... right" he says looking at me. "The song was originally Body Like a Back Road by Sam Hunt"

"Who?" I said and he laughs.

"Yea, I knew you wouldn't know it. Your song is Body Party by Ciara" he says and I bite my lip. Damn. "Lesson four... foreplay" he adds staring at me. "I'm going to touch you, okay?"

"Okay..." I said. He stares at me and smirks then his hand heads back down my shorts.

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT!🖤