T H I R T Y - F I V E

"Ronnie... hey" I said and he walks up to me.

"Here you go honey" someone says and I look over to see two women handing me a Victoria Secrets bag. "This is another outfit on us" she adds. Oh boy.

"Oh... wow. Thank you" I said and they smile.

"Yes, we remember our first time..." she starts.

"NO" I interrupted her. My eyes beam out of my face. "Sorry... I mean. This is my... boyfriend Ronnie" I said.

"Hi, nice to meet you" Ronnie says and I feel my heart beating. I didn't want Ronnie to know I'm buying lingerie for not only our night but for Trevor too. We all stand their quiet and this was so awkward.

"Well... it was nice shopping with you hun" the lady said.

"Yea, thank you" I smile at them. They turn around and walk away and I was able to breathe. I look over at Ronnie and he smiles at me. "What are you doing here?" I laugh.

"I'm at work, you know" he says pointing to his shirt. "I'm on break so I'm heading down to the food court"

"Right" I said and he laughs.

"Walk with me?" he ask.

"Yea" I said and we begin to walk down the mall.

"Need me to hold your bags"

"No... it's fine" I said and he smiles and grabs my hand.

"Can't believe how close we are to Prom, I felt like I just asked you" he says and I smile at him. We walk up to Subway and Ronnie stands behind me wrapping his arms around my waist. "Want anything?"

"No, my mom is cooking" I answer. I look up at him as he studies the menu. He has facial hair growing in and I hope he lets it grow out. "Thank you" I said and Ronnie looks down at me.

"For?"

"Asking me to Prom? Asking me out?" I said turning to look at him. "I didn't think any guy actually liked me because who my brother is. But you do. I was so worried I wasn't going to get asked to Prom and to be honest I would be devastated. Prom is supposed to be this magical night, you know?" I said and he stares at me. "So thank you" I said and he looks down. I stare at him confused. "You okay?"

"Yea... umm... you're welcome Cam. Of course. I'm a lucky guy" he said stepping up to kiss me and I smile at him. When I get home, the house smelled amazing and I hurry upstairs before anyone could ask me about what I bought at Victoria Secrets. I hide the bags in my room and went to sit down on my bed. I open up Pinterest and Tumblr to find sexy poses and anything that could help me tomorrow.

My mom and I ate dinner alone tonight and I was okay with it. We talk about Prom and what my plans were. I told her Desi had it all planned out and I lie to my mom that we were spending the night at her house. After dinner, I went to take a shower and spent the entire time shaving hair from my body. This felt like a workout. All I could think about is Trevor and me. Like... I can't believe this is happening in less than twenty-four hours.

The following morning after I was dressed for school. I sat in the dining room taking small sips of water. I wasn't going to eat until after I had sex. I want my morning stomach to stay as flat as possible. At school I felt strange being around Ronnie. I was busy thinking about Trevor and us having sex. But in reality... I was doing this for Ronnie.

"All of Ronnie's friends are not coming with us" Desi says and I look her. We were walking down the hallway to our last period of the day.

"What?"

"Did you completely zone out at lunch while we all were talking?"

"A little" I said and Desi rolls her eyes.

"Ronnie's friends want to come with us. And I just thought it was going to be us four"

"Desi, it'll be okay. Besides... we will look back and be happy that we went with a larger group"

"His friends are assholes"

"True... but we're not going to let them ruin our night. Okay?"

"Whatever" she laughs. The entire time in class, I sat there and watched the clock. Damn in three hours I won't be virgin anymore. I'll be like everyone else going into college with my cherry popped and hopefully a boyfriend. I smile at the road on my way home. Everything is perfect. Everything will be perfect.

"HELLO?" I yell stepping inside the house. I want to make sure no one was home. There was no answer. I left the front door unlock and I hurry to run upstairs. I go and get undress to take another shower and made sure there was no hair. After I was out, I walk to my closet and grab the cute blue lingerie two piece. I carefully slip it on and went to the bathroom to tie the bow in the back. I take my hair-tie out and fluff my hair out. "Do you like what you see?" I said in the sexiest way I could think of. "Eww no" I laugh.

I walk back to my bedroom, closing the door and went to my large mirror to try to pose. "Wow, this feels so good" I said in my sexy voice. "Camari... maybe you should shut the fuck up because you don't know how to be sexy" I laugh. "Okay, I got this" I reassure myself as I look in the mirror. I turn around to see the blue bow tied perfect and I smile at myself when knocks came at my door. Oh shit. It's happening. He's here. "Yea, come in" I said. I turn around as the door opens and I see Trevor come in. He stops when he sees me and stares at my body.

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT!🖤