T H I R T Y - T W O

Oh no.

I leave the bedroom and head downstairs when I see Breenan at the door and Trevor standing behind him. They both look at me and Breenan shakes his head.

"Get your shit and come on" Breenan says.

"What? You worried that I would hurt your sister like you hurt mine?" Ronnie says and Breenan looks at him. He laughs and steps up to him.

"Breenan..." I said.

"Look man, it wasn't my fault your sister was a fuckin slut" Breenan says and my mouth drops. Ronnie laughs and before I could say anything he punches Breenan in the jaw and Breenan stumbles backwards.

"GUYS!" I yell and Ronnie rushes over to tackle Breenan to the ground. Breenan turns him over and starts to punch Ronnie and I hurry over to them. "BREENAN GET OFF OF HIM!" I scream.

"Move" Trevor says pulling me back. Trevor goes in to try to break them up and I continue to yell at Breenan. "QUIT IT!" Trevor says as they stand up. Breenan feels his lip and wipes off a little blood. He laughs and looks at Ronnie.

"Breenan what the hell?" I said and he looks at me.

"What the hell? YOU NEVER TOLD ME YOU WERE LEAVING THE FUCKIN HOUSE" he yells.

"It's not like you care about her" Ronnie says and Breenan looks over at him.

"What the fuck you say?"

"You were having a party with grown ass men in the same house as your little sister! Not to mention I walked in on her crying like someone fuckin touched her" Ronnie says. Trevor looks at me and I look down.

"Ronnie..." I said and Breenan looks over at me. He stares at me then shakes his head.

"Get in the truck Camari" Breenan says. I look at Ronnie and he stares at me.

"I'm sorry" I said walking over to the truck. I get in the back and Trevor heads to the drivers side. Once Breenan is inside we pull away from the house. "I don't need either of you looking after me" I said.

"Well when mom and dad are fucking blowing up at me because you're not in your room. You're not answering your phone, Desi doesn't even know where you are. It comes back to me" Breenan says.

"Well I didn't want to be at the house with your drunk ass friends" I said.

"You're so eager to get fucked huh?" Breenan says and my mouth drops.

"Woah... Breenan" Trevor says.

"What the hell did you say to me?" I said.

"Nia fuckin told me. You're planning on sleeping with him at Prom, huh?" he says and I don't say anything. Breenan laughs and I see him shake his head. "No one is making you be a whore" he adds.

"BREENAN SHUT THE FUCK UP" Trevor yells. I lean back in the seat when I felt a tear roll down my cheek. "I can't believe you just said that to her..."

"Whatever man" Breenan says turning up the music. When we get to the house, I hurry outside the car when Trevor grabs my arm.

"Cam..." he says and I snatch my arm away.

"Don't... touch me" I said and he stares at me. He shakes his head and clears his throat.

"That's fair" he says. I roll my eyes and walk around the truck up to the house. I hurry inside and ran up the stairs to my room. I slam the door shut and went to go lay down on my bed. Why the hell is Breenan the way he is?

"Camari" I heard my mom say I look over and she was coming into my bedroom.

"Ugh" I said slamming my head in the pillow.

"You spent the night... at a boys house?" she says.

"It was better than being here with drunk people" I said and my mom sighs.

"Your dad is really pissed" she says and I shrug my shoulders. "Did anything... happen?" she adds. I turn over and look at her.

"What?" I ask.

"I just want you to be safe, that's all. I won't be mad"

"Why is everyone so concerened with m sex life? I didn't see you guys talking to Breenan about this when he was coming home from a girls house"

"It's different with you" my mom said and I laugh and shake my head. "It's not like you to at least not tell Desi where you're going. You're lucky Trevor knew"

"Nothing happened" I said and my mom takes a deep breath.

"Did you finish your homework for school tomorrow?" she ask and I laugh.

"Can I just please be alone?" I ask and she doesn't respond. She stands up and I hear her walk out of my room. I realize I left my purse and phone over at Ronnie's and I didn't even care. I was too irritated, too hurt, too tired to do anything about it.

The following day at school, Ronnie returned my things and he had a bruise on his cheek.

"Ronnie I am so sorry" I said grabbing his hand.

"It's not your fault" he smiles and stares at me. "I guess your brother does care about you"

"No, he's a piece of shit" I said and he laughs when the warning bell goes off.

"I have work after school today, so I'll text you when I get off" he said.

"Alright" I said and he kisses my forehead then turns around to walk away. When I got home from school, I hear talking coming from downstairs in Breenan's room and I roll my eyes. I walk to the fridge to grab me a snack so I can stay up in my room all day until dinner. I pull out a Pepsi and pop the can. I close the fridge and turn around when Trevor stands infront of me and I freeze. Oh no. My heart starts beating fast and I stare at him a he takes a step towards me.

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT!🖤