T W E N T Y - E I G H T

I caught myself smiling like a dork. Did that really just happen? In my brothers bedroom? I get up and went to turn the game off then slowly grab the green shirt under the couch. I carry the shirt upstairs to the kitchen to grab a grocery bag and throwing the shirt inside. I went outside to throw it away and went in back inside.

I decided to settle on a shower as my underwear was completely soaked. I was so happy that we did what we did but... he said lesson four... and there are five lessons to me losing my virginity. What happens when we're done? Do we go back to normal?

I look over at my prom dress that hung on my door and I smile at it. Prom is about a week away. I'm a week away from losing my virginity. This is crazy.

The guys didn't return till really late that night. I heard them downstairs laughing and I was confused. Should I go down there? If I do, why would I be down there with them? What would I say? But damn, I wanted to see Trevor. This is what happened last time. I get caught up in the feeling Trevor gives me then boom. He says let's take a break.

I'm going to stay right here.

When it got quiet downstairs, I was proud of myself. I didn't go downstairs to see him. I stayed strong.

T: Lol

Why is he texting me? It's after midnight. How does he know I'm awake? Is he still here?

C: ???

T: Cme over

I stare at the text message. Oh no. Don't fall for it. Don't do it Camari. But I mean, really? Why not? I mean... we are friends. And today was amazing. I get out of bed and went to check myself in the mirror. I look pretty decent for it being late. I head downstairs and I hear Breenan's TV on downstairs in his room. I go out the back door and walk over to the tree.

"That didn't take long" someone said and I look up in the tree and Trevor was sitting on a branch. I smile up at him and look down.

"Why are you out here?"

"Thinking" he answers.

"It's going to rain soon"

"I know"

"Well, can I... think with you?" I ask and he laughs.

"Come on up" he says. I start to climb and again prayed that I wouldn't fall. Especially, with Trevor being right there. When I get close enough to him, he pulls me up the rest of the way and brings me to sit by him. Our feet dangle below us and I look over at Trevor.

"What are you thinking about?" I ask and he looks at me.

"Life" he smirks.

"And what about it?" He stares at me for a minute then looks away.

"How are you and that Ronnie kid?" he ask completely ignoring my question.

"Really good" I said.

"That's good" he says and it got quiet except for the crickets.

"Are you sure you're okay?"

"I leave soon" he says fast and I stare at him. He looks at me and I bite my lip. "I start my senior year of college, I can't believe how fast time went" he laughs. I stare at him and immediately all emotions start to pour in. A knot formed in my stomach as I realize the day after my Prom, Trevor and Breenan leave and head back to school.

"Do you... not want to leave or something?" I ask and he laughs and stares at me. "What?"

"How do you want me to answer that?"

"What do you mean?"

"Come on Camari, you know what I mean. Do you want me to say no I rather stay here with you?" he ask. I stare at him and look down when I felt a rain drop. "We can go in, unless you want to get wet again" he says and I roll my eyes. I turn around and start to climb the tree more when I reach the roof. I walk across and crawl into his open window. I hear the window shut and I turn around to look at Trevor. He shuts the window and turns to looks at me. He laughs while taking off his shirt and throwing it on the ground.

"Why are you laughing?" I ask as he takes off his pants and stands there in his boxers.

"Because you're cute" he says walking over to me.

"Cute?" I said as he grabs the hem of my shirt and lifts it up above my head.

"Yea... you're so innocent" he says throwing the shirt on his desk. "You can keep your shorts on" he says walking over to the bed. I get in on the other side as he turns off his light. I stare at him and smile. I love being this close to Trevor. "Make sure he... treats you right Camari. You deserve nothing but the best. I just want you to have a nice guy"

"Someone nice like you" I said and the words spill out.

"No, not like me. I'm not a good guy Cam"

"What does that mean?"

"It means... I'm not a good guy. And don't ever think different" he says and I stare at him. "Go to sleep" he says leaning over to kiss my lips. What does that mean? What has he done that he's so hard on himself about? It didn't take long to fall asleep as I was comfortable and the rain made it easy.

The following morning, I woke up before Trevor and I look over at him. He had one arm wrapped around me and I stare at him. I look around his room and sat up. I look over at his side table when I saw a picture of Tori and him. I roll my eyes at the picture and got out of bed and went to look at myself in the mirror.

"Your brother..." I hear Trevor say. I look over and he was on his phone.

"What?"

"He's throwing a party tonight" Trevor laughs waving his phone. I go sit next to him reading my brothers Instagram post.

"Is he serious?"

"But yet, he has me going to the store buying everything" Trevor says as I hand him his phone back.

"Want me to come with?" I ask.

"Umm... Tori's going" he says and I smile and look down.

"Right" I said.

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT!🖤