T H I R T Y - F O U R

"What? No I'm not. I don't even know what love is" I laugh.

"It's literally what you just said. I don't even feel that way about Trey" she says and we continue the dishes. "Why didn't you tell me?"

"Trevor and I promised we wouldn't tell anyone. I mean it's like you said... he has a girlfriend. Then if my brother knew... that's another story"

"Well what are you going to do?"

"Nothing. I just needed to say it out loud to someone. Nia knows... but that hoe can't keep her mouth shut. But so much has been going on so just wanted to tell you"

"Well maybe you are saying it out loud to the wrong person"

"What?"

"Does Trevor know how you feel?"

"No. Of course not"

"Why not? Just tell him"

"I can't"

"Why?"

"Because another rule we made was... I'm not allowed to fall for him. He made that pretty clear"

"Okay well you did. He can shut the fuck up" Desi says and I laugh. "Camari... I think you should tell him. Before it's too late"

"Hey Trevor... I'm in-love with you" I joke and Desi laughs. "Bitch he leaves for school the day after Prom"

"Well maybe... you guys can do long distance?"

"Desi... there is no happy ending here" I said and she rolls her eyes.

"You never know until you try Camari. Besides... he could feel the same way" she says. We dropped the conversation and continue to wash the dishes. Once we were done, I drive Desi home and made my way back to the house. I get out my car and made my way inside. I sat down in the dining room and thought for a moment.

Maybe... I should tell Trevor. I feel like I need to tell Trevor so I know how he feels. So I know to try with him or to be completely focused on Ronnie. I mean... I feel bad that Ronnie and I are in a relationship but I really want to be with Trevor.

I head downstairs to Breenan's room and he was busy playing his video game. He was alone and I look around.

"Hey where's Trevor?" I ask and Breenan looks over at me.

"Why?" he ask.

"It's just a question"

"I don't know" Breenan says looking back at the T.V. I roll my eyes and turn around. "Cam" Breenan says and I look at him. "I'm sorry for what I said to you. Or what I called you. I didn't mean it" he says and I'm guessing he's referring to the whore reference.

"It's cool"

"You know I love you right?"

"Love you too Breenan" I laugh leaving his room. I decided to head over to Trevor's and I guess profound my love for him. It was pitch dark outside and I head over to the tree and start to climb it. It was getting much easier to do. Once I reach the roof, I slowly crawl over to Trevor's window. The light was off but the TV was on. That's when I saw his bedroom door open and Tori walks in with her underwear and bra on.

I watch as she walks over to the bed and goes to straddle Trevor and they laugh about something. I roll my eyes and turn around and start to head back to the tree. If this wasn't a sign, then what is? This just proved that I need to focus on Ronnie and not Trevor. I'm literally never listening to Desi every again. I climb down the tree and walk back over to my house.

I head upstairs to my room and grab my phone to see I still didn't text Ronnie back. I stare at his text and shake my head. I still didn't want to talk. I felt strange. Why do I feel like I just caught my boyfriend cheating? After my shower, I call it a night.