F O R T Y - F O U R

"No?"

"Did I fuckin stutter?" I say standing up and he shakes his head and laughs.

"Camari I don't have time for this shit, could you please get dressed"

"No! I'm not going!"

"You... you really have an attitude... towards me? I'm the fuckin victim"

"What the hell is your problem? How do you think I feel?" I said and he walks up to me.

"I fuckin told you" he says and I stare at him. "I told you from the start of this all that you're not allowed to have feelings for me. I fuckin told you! You being all heartbroken and torn up, is not my fault because we had a fuckin deal" he says when I felt my eyes getting watery. He stares at me and his face softens and he takes a step back. "Alright... I'm sorry"

"No you're not. You don't care about me. You don't care that I'm in-love with you or that more importantly I'm in-love with a guy who I've known my whole life, a guy who has a girlfriend, a guy who is leaving me in less than five hours, you're not sorry"

"Cami..." he says stepping up to me. I stare at him and bite my lip.

"You don't even have feelings for me? Not even a little?" I ask. He stares at me then looks down. "Did you have something to do with Brianna Benson?" I ask. He sticks his hands in his pockets and looks up at me.

"Yes" he says and I felt my heart drop. I stare at him when I couldn't help crying.

"Trevor..."

"I told you I'm not a good guy" he says.

"So you and Breenan have been lying... this whole time?"

"It's something that I carry around" he says and I shake my head.

"You can go now Trevor"

"Camari"

"GET OUT!" I yell and he shakes his head. He stares at me and I look away.

"I'm sorry about everything. I knew from the beginning this wasn't a good idea and I still went through with it. I'm sorry... for what I did. Cam... I'm sorry for everything" he says. Trevors walks up to me planting a small kiss on my cheek and turns around heading towards my door then stops. He turns to look at me. "And I never said I didn't love you Cam" he adds before leaving the room. Maybe this was for the better. Knowing that Trevor and Breenan were both a part of something so vile truly made them look different.

I go to the bathroom splashing water on my face and went to get into bed. I tried to think of happy thoughts but all I could think about is Trevor and even last night. I even started to think about Brianna Benson. I couldn't even imagine knowing how she felt. I wonder what she's doing now.

What almost seem like a couples hours pass, I was still laying in bed. I had turned on the T.V so I could get my mind off everything. Desi had texted me she would be over soon as she was taking a nap. Strange enough Ronnie texted a couple times and I don't respond. I mean I couldn't. Although he didn't go through with his plan, his intentions were horrible.

"You sick?" someone says and I look up to see Breenan coming into my room. I roll my eyes at him and look back at the T.V. "Woah what's with the attitude?"

"You're disgusting, that's all" I said and Breenan looks at me confused.

"Cam... what are you talking about?" he laughs.

"I'm talking about Brianna Benson" I said and he stares at me. "Senior prank?"

"What? Is that what pretty-boy said?" he ask. "He's lying" Breenan says and I stare at him.

"Oh my GOD! Breenan it's been four years now and you're still lying?" I said and Breenan shakes his head. "Like I said you, Nia, Trevor and Tori's hoe ass are disgusting"

"We were kids, you really going to hold that against us?

"She tried to kill herself"

"And I felt horrible about that. I tried to go see her, I sent her flowers, cards, and anything else I could think of. I didn't mean for it to be such a big deal. I couldn't lose my scholarships"

"Pathetic. You are so selfish! And speaking of you... thank you for ruining my Prom"

"What are you talking about?"

"It's only right Ronnie gets payback and do to me what you did to his sister" I said and Breenan walks up to me.

"What the fuck did he do?"

"Well... he was going to record us. But he was more of a man than you ever will be and stopped it before it could happen"

"Camari... I am so sorry" Breenan says walking up to me.

"No, you're disgusting. Please just... go"

"Like you said... it was four years ago and I'm sorry" he says and I don't answer. "You know... yea be mad at me. But... I guess Trevor and I are going to have to pay Ronnie a quick visit"

"Breenan... don't"

"HE WAS ABOUT TO SCREW YOU OVER!"

"You know... I was mad about it. I was. But... when you find out the two most important guys in your life are actually the most horrible human beings. It takes a toll on you..."

"Don't group Trevor with me. He's nothing like me"

"Except he is, right? He was there with you. Hell... he probably was the one who sent the video out"

"Who the fuck is telling you all this? No, Tori sent the video out. Brianna was trying to get with Trevor and it was payback. Trevor wasn't even there. He didn't even know it was happening. Senior Prom... Trevor was with you, his parents and ours that night"

"What?"

"Him and Tori got in a fight so he stayed home. I know that because when I came home, I told him I had slept with Bri"

"Doesn't matter" I said shaking my head. "He still knew"

"Yea but I promised him not to say anything"

"You know what... I don't care" I said and Breenan laugh.

"Right... you act like you have never done anything so fucked up"

"I haven't" I said. Although... I was seeing Trevor while he had a girlfriend.

"So what? You hate us now?

"Breenan... I hope after you guys leave. You never come back and you never talk to me again. I hate you, I hate him and I can't believe I wasted my time"

"You're over-exaggerating, but... I'll be sure to pass the message on" he says walking out my room. "See you never" he says heading downstairs.

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT!🖤