T W E L V E

"When was your first kiss?" I ask randomly and Trevor looks at me.

"Umm... like 3rd grade" he says and I roll my eyes and he laughs.

"When was the first time you slept with someone?"

"8th grade" he answers.

"Really?" I ask and he laughs. "I'm such a late bloomer"

"No, not really. Camari... do you know how rare it is to find someone like you?" he says. "I'm not trying to say sex is bad or you're a sinner if you have sex. But... I just gave you your first kiss. Like that is unbelievable"

"How?"

"Because you're--"

"Hey" someone interrupts and we turn around to see Breenan. "Trying to shoot some hoops?"

"Yea, I was just helping Cam with the dishes" Trevor answers.

"When do you help her with the dishes?" Breenan ask and Trevor laughs then shakes his head. "She can finish them, come on" he adds walking away.

"Such an asshole" I whisper.

"Camari I can help you finish"

"No, it's fine. I got it, thank you" I said looking at him. He smiles and bends over resting his lips on mine. I smile in-between the kiss and he pulls back.

"Mmm..." he smirks then walks away. I watch Trevor walk away and I went back to doing the dishes. I start to think how I can smoothly ask Ronnie over for dinner on Thursday.

Later on that night, I honestly just dreamed of the way Trevor kisses me. It is strange that I really like it?. Why didn't anyone tell me about this? I mean Desi told me sex is amazing but just the little things before the sex. I was trying to picture Ronnie doing that to me, but Trevor kept popping up in my head. Once Ronnie starts to kiss me, I'm pretty sure I will stop thinking about Trevor.

When my alarm goes off the next morning, I get up and went to take a shower. I was so tired to look super cute but Trevor said the most simplest things is the hottest. I choose a tight t-shirt and some flare jeans and went to put my hair down. I slam on some clear lip-gloss and curled my eye lashes when I get a text message. I went over to my phone to see Ronnie texted me.

R: I'll b there in about 6 mins

Oh shit... he's taking me to school again? Is this going to be an everyday thing? I hurry to get my stuff together and went downstairs. I stare outside the window, when I saw Ronnie pull up. I hurry out the house and went to the car getting in.

"Morning" he says.

"Morning" I said putting my seatbelt on.

"You look really good"

"Oh... thank you" I smile at him and he smiles back. He doesn't move the car and I bite my lip. "Mhm... this is... great" I said and he laughs.

"Do you want to ditch the first few classes?" he says.

"Ditch class?"

"Yea... I mean. We're seniors and we're not really missing much. Besides I'm starving and I would like to go get breakfast"

"Oh..." I said. I never ditched class before. Especially without my parents knowing.

"If not, I get it. We can head to school"

"No. It's fine, I'm hungry too" I said and he smiles.

"Sweet" he says pulling away from the house. "I'm thinking Bernie's Café"

"Yum" I smile at him. What the hell is Bernie's cafe? I look out the window as we drive to the café, and I honestly wasn't that scared that we were ditching. I will make it to school, just not till like 2nd period. When we arrive to the café Ronnie meets me on my side. He places his hand on the small on my back and guides me inside. We grab a booth and I sit down and open the menu.

"Don't judge me for getting chocolate milk" he says and I laugh.

"No, I won't. I think I'll get that too" I said. Why would I say that? I'm lactose intolerant. I hate myself.

"Their waffles are actually better than their pancakes if you ask me" Ronnie continues. Wait a minute. Is this a date? Are we on our first officially date? Maybe it's not strange to ask him to come meet my family after all. After ordering, the waiter takes our menus and we sit their sipping on our chocolate milk. "How long is your brother and Trevor here?"

"Umm... they actually leave the day after Prom"

"Really?"

"Yea... their allowed to move into their apartment at that time and they both start their new jobs this summer"

"Wow, that's awesome"

"Yea... but speaking of family. Can I ask you something?"

"Yea"

"Umm... well. My parents found out about me getting asked to prom and my dad has a problem not knowing who I'm going to prom with..." I said and he smiles.

"Does he want to meet me?"

"Yes, so does my mom"

"Yea, that makes sense. When?"

"Thursday... well I guess tomorrow"

"I will be there" he says and I smile at him.

"Thank you" I said. Wow... that wasn't hard at all. When our food arrive, we sat there eating and talking and it felt normal. It felt like Ronnie and I have been close friends my entire life. Time got away from us and we came into school around lunch time. But I was in the bathroom until 6th period because... milk.

When I get home from school, Ronnie opens my door for me and I step out.

"Thank you... for today"

"Yea... I'm sorry we missed the entire morning"

"No it's fine" I laugh and he joins me. "We're seniors so it doesn't matter" I add and he smiles as he steps up to me. Oh no. Is he about to kiss me? Trevor never gave me the green light yet. I look down and bite my lip.

"Damn... getting turned down" Ronnie says. Oh boy. I look up at him and he stares at me.

"I'm sorry... I'm just new to this and---"

"And... we should take it slow, right?"

"If you don't mind"

"Not at all" he said stepping up to me placing his lips on my forehead. Wow... this is cute. I smile as he steps back. "I will see you tomorrow, bright and early. You will make it to class on time. I promise" he says walking around the car.

"Sounds good, bye" I said and he smiles getting in the drivers side. I walk to my house and I couldn't get the dorky smile off my face as Ronnie Benson literally just planted the cutest kiss on my forehead.

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT!🖤