F I V E

I go to my bedroom and close the door and went to lay down in bed. If Trevor says yes to this I have nothing to worry about. He will teach me everything I need to do. But if he says no then I'm going to have to call off Prom because there was no way I would go in being an amateur at sex. Especially with Ronnie Benson. Prom is literally in a month and I have that long to learn everything about what it means to lose your virginity.

The following morning, I was up early. I knew Trevor had to go work, so I waited on my front porch. When I hear the house door shut, Trevor was locking up his house and jogging down to his car. I get up and hurry over to him as he unlocked the car door.

"So have you thought about it?" I ask and Trevor looks at me.

"Thought about what?"

"What I asked you?" I said.

"Shit... last night was a real conversation" he laughs and shakes his head.

"Trevor..."

"Fine Camari. But I swear, no one better find out. Don't even tell Desi"

"I won't! Yay! Thank you!"

"Whatever"

"When do we start?" I ask and he stares at me.

"Meet me at 6pm in the tool shed behind my house, alright?" he says getting in his car.

"Sounds good" I smile at him. He shakes his head and closes the car door. I turn around and walk back to my house and went inside.

"You're up early for a Saturday" I hear my dad say as he puts on his shoes.

"Umm... yea" I said. "Where you going?"

"Your brother and his friends ate all the food, so I'm going grocery shopping"

"Okay"

"Need anything from the store?"

"Nope, I'm good, thanks tho" I said heading upstairs. When I got to my bedroom I start to freak out. Trevor is really going to teach me and in no time, I'm not going to be a virgin anymore! I'm so nervous but excited at the same time and I can't believe this happening.

I watch the clock the entire day waiting for 6pm to come around. When it finally does, I hurry to grab some slides and left the house and went over to Trevor's. I walk to the shed that was in the back of his house and went to knock on the door.

"Can I come in?" I said and the door swings open. Trevor looks at me and I step into the shed and he closes the door. The shed was old, but it was doable. It smelled like wet wood and the light bulb above us was swinging back and forth.

"Sit" Trevor says pointing to a chair. I sit down and he stands in front of me with a poster board with five steps written on it.

"Alright... so there are five lessons to lose your virginity. I broke the lessons up into a playlist for you. I personally like CDs but I made it for you using Apple music" he says typing on his phone and I hear my phone beep. I look down to see he sent me a playlist.

"I Know What Boys Like?" I read.

"Play it" he says and I hit the play button and the music starts. "The original is by The Waitresses but... I know how you millennials are now so this is the more pop version. This song represents lesson number one and that is flirting"

"I know how to flirt"

"I don't think you do"

"I got the date with the guy, I think I know how to flirt"

"You got the date because you're hot, not because you know how to flirt" he says and I smile at him.

"You think I'm hot?"

"Cami, focus..."

"Sorry" I said and he stares at me. "But what does flirting have to do with me sleeping with him on Prom?"

"You need to set the mood. You're not going to feel comfortable unless you and him have some sexual tension"

"Right..."

"First thing you need to do is build up your self-confidence and with women that means your clothes and your make-up and shit" he says.

"I dress cute"

"You're wearing socks and slides..." he says and I couldn't help to laugh.

"Okay well they're comfy" I said and he looks at me confused. "Alright, so what should I wear?"

"I like it when Tori wears just enough to turn me on. I know if she's showing her chest other guys will look and that makes me want her even more"

"Men..." I said crossing my arms.

"He's a guy so neck, chest and legs are our favorite"

"Right..."

"Make eye contact with him, smile a lot, and don't cross your arms" he says walking up to me putting my arms to my side.

"Fine" I laugh.

"So is there any way you could see him outside of school?"

"Umm... he works at Foot Locker..."

"Great! Tomorrow we will put your skills to work"

"Wait what?"

"What?"

"Tomorrow?"

"You're not having sex tomorrow Cami, just going to flirt with him, we need to set the mood" he says and I laugh.

"Fine"

"I will be over around noon and we will head to the mall, okay?"

"Okay" I said standing up.

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT!🖤