Chapter 77: I'm Back

Riku's mother and I walked in side and everyone turned around to look at us. They all had big smiles on their faces. I asked Ki to fetch a gift that I had put in the carriage and she bowed politely before coming back inside with a small chest.

Setsu, Riku and their mother all looked at me for a moment before Riku's mother said " Oh little Yu you shouldn't have" Before smiling brightly.

I let go of her hand and walked up to Ki who presented me the box. I then handed the box to Rikus mother. Riku and Setsu crowded around their mother to see the gifts that I had brought.

" This is rather heavy Yuki" Riku's mother said before Riku took the box from her and placed it on the dining table with an ooph.

" It's not much but.. You have all been really good to me so I had arranged for a thank you gift." I said smiling.

" We can't.." Riku's mother said before I cut her off by saying " You haven't even seen inside it yet!"

" I didn't think I could come empty handed after those wonderful treats you gave me last time. Please open it." I said smiling broadly.

Setsu put on a big grin and flug open the box. Inside were the gifts I have prepared for them.

For Riku I had found some fine poetry books in the library that grandfather no longer read but were rather valuable, For setsu were some fine clothes that I thought would fit and for their mother a painting of Riku, Setsu and her self that I painted.

It was a terrible painting. It had all three of them drawn with " Home Sweet Home" written on the bottom with their house in the background. There was also a rather large Kithun paw print that Kibbles had contributed.

It definitely looked like a child my age had crafted it.

The frame had been made by willing a plant to grow around the picture. The heft of the box was due to the pot plant that was used.

There was also a pouch of gold that Ki had added in and a small yet fine dagger from Ren.

" Ki and Ren also pitched in because they really enjoy their time spent with your son. I hope you will enjoy the gifts" I said with a nervous nod.

Setsu grabbed his clothes that were considered quite fine. They were a dark grey robe with gold trim and some training pants as well as a sash that had beads on the side. He ran upstairs like the wind and we herd thumps from the ceiling before he ran back down.

" HOW DO THEY LOOK!?" Setsu shouted excitedly.

" You look like a prince" I said smiling not telling him that they were in fact fit for royals to wear.

Everyone nodded in agreement before Riku looked at the books and scrolls. He picked on up and stared at it for a moment before sitting down without saying a word.

" 'The Green Messenger'- Popular tale from the Green Sea Duchy" Riku mumbled before picking up another scroll.

" White Queen Ascending? Sorcha Knight in the City?!" He mumbled again before standing up.

" These books... are incredible.. Thank you! I never thought I could read such rare volumes!" Riku said smiling.

Setsu grabbed the dagger that Ren had contributed and tested its weight before smiling.

" Can I really have this?" Setsu said grinning.

" Know how to use it?" Ren replied.

" Not yet but I will!" Setsu replied rubbing his finger under his nose.