Chapter:7

There are some days when you wake up happy for no reason... you are simply feeling happy. Everything around you seems more vibrant and colorful. You are confident, nothing can go wrong... well that's where you go wrong. 

When I woke up today, I was so excited to start my day... a perfectly planned day. A day which included a long bath, devouring some delicious food, being a couch potato and lazying around in the house in my pajamas all day long. 

But my day is brutally murdered by my dear friend when she drags me out of the house. 

"Kris, I love you, but you are the most irritating piece of shit," I say with a bored expression and look outside the window.

"C' mon, you are behaving like you were doing something important," she rolls her eyes and takes a right turn, "But actually you were doing nothing."

 "That's because I planned to do to nothing!" I frustratingly throw my hands in the air.

"Who plans to do nothing?" she makes a puzzled face.

"I," I point a finger at my chest, "I plan to do nothing," my tone filled with annoyance.

Today was meant to be a bra-off day, but sadly it is ruined now.

Bye-Bye freedom day!

"I just wanted to have a girls day out," she sadly sighs, instantly making me feel bad, "We really didn't spend much time together, since you came back, like just two of us."

"Okay," I exhale and smile slightly, "What do you have in your mind?"

"Well, firstly, to grab some food," she immediately cheers up, "And I have a blanket in the backseat, so I think we can have a small picnic in the park."

"Perfect," I smile and nod. 

Sometimes you have to sacrifice your comforts for the happiness of others.

Closing my eyes I silently lay down on the blanket, sprawled on the freshly trimmed grass of the park. Swirls of red, yellow, and oranges dance behind my closed eyelids as the sun shines above us, cocooning us in its soothing warmth.

"This is life!" Kris leans back on her hands while stretching her legs in front of her.

Covering my eyes with my hand, I open them when I hear munching of chips.

"Give me some," I extend my other hand towards Kris who is stuffing her face with chips.

I sit up in the cross-legged position as she hands me the packet of chips. 

"What do you wish for?" she turns to me and suddenly asks.

I wish that I get a chance to be with my mom.

"I don't know," I lightly shrug and nibble the chip, "I have never really given it a thought."

"It is impossible, every person has some wishes," she picks up grass and plays with it, "Just like I wish to be married one day, have an amazing husband," a small smile creeps onto her lips. 

"I am sure who is going to be that amazing husband," I teasingly smile and she blushes.

"Jake always tells me, that one day we are going to get married and have a family," she smiles, "But I am not sure, he is so good that he can get any girl he wants. I don't know why a guy like him would want to spend his life with me," her smile turns into a sad one as her shoulders slouch down.

"Only a sincere guy will want to spend his life with a girl like you," I place my hand on her shoulder, "Jake loves you, anyone can see in his eyes. The way he looks at you explains his feelings for you. Don't let your insecurities come between in your relation."