Chapter: 112

Alec's POV

"How the fuck you thought to hurt him?" Her menacing tone makes me wonder how much anger she carries inside her, "Nobody is allowed to hurt them. Neither I will allow anyone to even touch them. Come after who is mine, I will make sure, your next stop will be six feet under the soil." Her lips curving into a dangerous smile, while her eyes have that glint of craziness in them and I can clearly see the old Avery in front of me.

For other her words might sound icy just like her tone, however, for me they are nothing but heartwarming, melting away the years of sorrows that surround my heart. Her every action proves that she still cares about me, she still loves me. Her love for me has not gone anywhere, it is just deep buried inside her heart.

It is clear my feisty Firely is still as crazy as before. And I love her with all her craziness.

"Boss, I think we are wasting our time by guarding her because I don't think she needs any protection." I hear Ron's surprised tone, "I am sorry, but the boss lady is scary. Even scarier than you." He slightly makes a face when Avery stomps Freddy's hand when he tries to hold her ankle while she has a wicked grin on her face.

If Avery didn't too entrance me, I would have rolled my eyes at his stupid nickname for her.

Since the time I informed him that she is my wife, he has started calling her boss lady. Most of my men know about her and Liam, it is impossible to keep such an important thing hidden from them especially when I am asking them to protect my family.

She is my wife and Liam is my son there is nothing to hide about it. And never I am going to hesitate from letting everyone know that they both are mine.

Mine and Avery's relationship is estranged, but this doesn't change the fact that we are still very much together. And I hope soon everything will turn out fine between us and we can be united as a family again.

"That must have hurt." Ron cringes when Avery kicks him in his chest when he tries to hold the bat to save himself from the next swing.

She is like fire, anything that will touch her will turn into ashes. I just want to kiss Avery senseless, but then I know I would be lying next to Freddy. So, I have controlled my urge to do anything stupid as angry Avery is ruthless.

Avery never fails to surprise me, the confidence in her is something which I really admire. She doesn't even look slightly bothered that the guy she is facing is twice her size and weight.

She is lethal.

"A little help!" Finn grunts, as I hear Liam shouting at him to leave him. Finn traps Liam's hands into his one hand, because the annoyed look on Liam's face says that he is seconds away from punching Finn in the throat.

Finn and Ron were already behind us when Freddy attempted to attack me. I handed Liam to Finn and to keep him away, and when I turn around my girl has already taken care of him.

A small crowd has gathered around us, but among them, my eyes quickly find my men who are even enjoying the little show Avery has put up.

"Leave me." Liam shouts, "Mom!" He starts to kick Finn. Maybe I think I'd have to apologize to Finn later because by the look on Finn's face Liam has kicked him somewhere where he shouldn't have.

Avery turns her head in their direction as her eyes narrow momentarily at Finn.

Her attention turns back to Freddy as she hits him in the stomach with the bat for the last time then she walks to Finn. Handing him the bat, she takes Liam from his arms and I didn't miss the away Finn slightly flinches as he thought she is about to hit him.