I

Eight months later

I've been doing better than expected. At the moment I live in a house in New York. I have been DJing all around in America and it's really been going good. Nick and I have had no sort of contact, while Zion and I have been texting pretty often. He always tells me about how Nick is improving and how he seems a lot happier, I'm happy for him. Catherine has visited me when she could, but today, I'm on my way to her place, because she has finally given birth to a little babygirl called Elle. I was super excited and couldn't wait to meet my mini best friend. The though of going to Zions place and meeting Zion, Nick, Edwin, Brandon and Austin, even occurred in my mind. They have been producing new music and getting more recognition. I'm really really proud.

I was standing outside of Catherine's house as I knocked on the door. Soon Austin opened it.
"Chantel, Hi!"

"Hi, Austin!"
I say as we hug.

"How was the flight?"

"It was great, I'm used to flying around now."

"Oh yeah, you're DJing, I see you everywhere."
He says smiling a lot. Suddenly Catherine walks out with Elle. I walked up to Catherine and hugged her before looking down at the little babygirl. She was so cute.

"Hi Elle."
I whisper. She gives out a small smile.

"Want to hold her?"
Catherine asks. I nod as I take her in my arms.
"Oh, mi amor, you guys are so cute."
She adds as she quickly takes a picture.

@chantelgamb1no

90 517 likes.
@chantelgamb1no I finally got to meet you for the first time, Elle. I can't wait until you grow up and you can gossip with your Aunty C about all the boys that you have a crush on. I already know you're going to beautiful like your mama and hilarious like your dada.
I love you, Elle Lively Mcbroom.❤️👶🏼
82 193 comments
@catherinepaiz my angels❤️😘I love you guys.
@chantelgamb1no @catherinepaiz I love youuu❤️😘

@austinmcbroom all the boys she has a crush on? The only boy she even gets to talk to is me!
@chantelgamb1no @austinmcbroom I'm sorry to break it to ya.

@zionkuwonu you in LA?
@chantelgamb1no @zionkuwonu maybe :)

@maggielindeman you look good as a mom.
@chantelgamb1no @maggielindeman can't wait to be one.

@edwinhonoret I've seen that baby somewhere before.
@chantelgamb1no @edwinhonoret maybe YouTube?

@alissaviolet you're a pretty mommy!
@chantelgamb1no @alissaviolet thanks mama!