XXI

1 month later

I was back in LA. I saw Nick for about 3 weeks ago only a week after my tour started. I missed him a lot and now I was waiting for him to pick me up. There I see the car pull up and I start jumping up and down from excitement. He parks near the exit and runs over to me picking me up and spinning me around.
"Baby!!"
He yells as he puts me down and kisses me.

"I missed you so much bub."

"I missed you more."
And we kissed again. I was so excited to meet everybody. All the adrenaline gave me so much energy, I wasn't even tired. He drove us to my house. We took out the luggage and I stood in front of the door. I haven't seen Alissa and Cindy in 2 weeks and it felt really weird. I open the door and scream.

"I'm home!"
Then I look over at the couch in the living room where see Alissa crying while Cindy is comforting her.
"Oh."
I say silently as I quickly walk over to them.
"What's going on?"

"Ricky left me!"
She yells crying.

"What?"
I ask, as I was confused as to why the hell he would do that.

"He fucking left me! I hate him!"
She says and blows her nose in a paper towel.

"Ho-when did this happen?"

"2 hours ago or something."
Cindy says.
"He just came in here and said it was over, that he didn't have the time or energy for a girlfriend at the moment and just left."
That's so rude. I look over at Nick who was standing there with wide eyes.

"Well that's rude of him. Maybe he just had a hard time saying what really bothered him."
Nick says. Alissa looked at him and scoffed.

"Please, What do you know about boys."

"Well, except for being one myse-You know what, I know nothing."
He says knowing she probably wasn't in the mood to argue. She looks back at him.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to say that, I'm just having a hard time understanding what went wrong. What did I do? He seemed so happy a few days ago and then all of a sudden he doesn't want me. How does that happen?"

"Listen to me Alissa. Some things happen for a reason. Maybe, he wasn't as good as you though or maybe he just needs some time before he can explain what's going through his head. I know he owes you an explanation, just don't run after him let him come to you."
I say as I put my arm around her.
"You've got us, we're gonna be here for you."

"Yeah, even if we might not be the closest, I still got your back."
Nick says. Alissa smiles at us.

"Thank you guys. I don't know what I would've done without you."
She says. We all form into a little group hug.

"I need to head up now though, there's a lot of unpacking to do."
I say as I stand up. Cindy and Alissa nod.

"It's fine. And welcome back by the way, we've missed you a lot."
Cindy says.

"I've missed you too guys."
I say and with that Nick and I walk up to my bedroom. I lay on the bed and he lays next to me. It didn't take long before he cuddled up to me.

"Damn, I can't remember the last time we got to snuggle like this."
He says hugging me tighter.

"I know! I really missed just being next to you."
I say kissing him.

"Awww my baby's a little softie isn't she."
He said kissing me on the top of my head.

"Oh don't you talk about me being a softie. Have you seen yourself."

"Bruh, I'm not a softie, I-I just, you know, need to show you the love you deserve."
He says. I get up on my elbow and look at him in awe.

"You're so cute baby."

"Since you've been so hard working, you've released your own song, held a tour and so on, I felt like you deserved a nice little surprise."
He proceeded to get two, what looked like plane tickets, out of his back pocket, then he hands them over to me. I read what they say. My mouth opens wide.

"You're not serious."
I say. He just nods and smiles.
"You're taking me to bora bora?!"
I ask in excitement.

"Yes mamas, I am."
He says. I stand up and start jumping on the bed.

"I got the best boyfriend ever!"
I yell and lay myself on top of him. He starts laughing. I kiss him all over his face and then we went back to cuddling.
"When's the flight?"

"Two days."
He says. I start giggling out of excitement.

"We need to unpack now."
I say as I pat him twice on the chest. He groans.

"Not now."
He says and rolls over to his stomach. I sit on his back and kiss his shoulder.

"C'mon Nick. We have to unpack this shit, the faster we do it the faster we'll be done and then we can go back to cuddling."
I say and stand up next to him.

"Ughh, why you gotta be like this?"
I just laugh.

"Chop chop."
He stands up and we start unpacking. Who knew that I would one day find a guy that's make all the boring stuff you have to do, so much funnier. He makes me happy I'm so many different ways and I know, I just know that sooner or later this is the guy I'm going to marry.