XXXVIII

I was all ready for our date, I just had to put my heels on.
"Babe, you ready yet?"

"Almost done."
I say. I start walking down the stairs and it felt like I was in a movie. All eyes were on me and Nick's jaw almost dropped. He wasn't looking to bad himself. Nick wore a black tux with these beautiful Louboutine shoes. He stood in front of the stairs waiting for me as his arms were extended. I walk down and hug him.

"Damn mamas, you are so gorgeous and sexy."
He whispers while hugging me.

"Thank you baby, and you look handsome."
I say patronhylsor down his suit.
"Okay guys, we're leaving."
I give Angelo a kiss to which he smiles.
"Mama and dada will be back soon."
Nick kisses Angelo as well. Then I hook my arm in his and we walk out to the car.

He took me to an amazing restaurant. It was so romantic! Lit candles everywhere and beautiful music. The waiter led us to our seats that were outside on a patio. The patio was decorated in cute fairy lights. Nick sat in front of me as we were eating. Our conversation was filled with old memories that we almost forgot. We had so much fun and laughed til our stomachs hurt.
"Oh yeah, and then you farted in your sleep, deadass I though we had an intruder."
I say as I think back to one of the first times Nick farted in front of me.

"Man, that shit done woke me up as well."
He says as we both start laughing. I lean forward and put my hand on his.

"One year Nick, one whole year of just you, me and a little bit of Angelo."

"Yeah, we sure are lucky."
I lean forward some more and give him a kiss.

"I want to give you one of your first present."
I say as I get the envelope with a note that said.

"One year has gone by and I know there will be many more. We've already expanded our family to three, so it's safe to say we can't live with our friends anymore.

This step needed to be taken, and I just couldn't wait. So as of now we are owners of a brand new house!
Sincerely your baby!"

And then the second page was a photo of our house and all of the contracts. Nicks eyes grew wide and he looked at me with a smile.

"So you bought the house?"
I nod.
"With your own money?"
I nod once again.
"Babe, you didn't have to do that."

"Stop Nick, it had to be delt with."

"Wow, this is crazy, we're gonna live in our own house."

"I know, I've been looking forward to this like crazy.

"Well, then I guess I can give you your first gift as well."
I start clapping in excitement. He gets out this cute little Tiffany & Co bag. I look inside it and see a small box which I opened and saw two beautiful rings.