XXII

"So Brandon's counting."
Zion says. We were playing hide and seek because we had nothing to do.

"Why me?"
Brandon asks.

"Because you're good at math."
Zion says all of us start laughing.

"What the hell does that have to do with anything?"

"Just count!"
Edwin erupts. Brandon sighs and stands against the wall.

"Count to 100 no cheating!"
Nick yells.

"100?!"
Brandon asks clearly annoyed.

"Yes 100 B! It's 5 of us for gods sake we need time."
Austin says. Brandon finally starts counting and I run up the stairs. I look around a few times trying to figure out which place seems like the best to hide at. All you could hear was us running around, opening doors and trying find the best spot. I walk into Nick's closet and hide under one of the lowest shelves. You couldn't see me because I put clothes in front of me. Time went by and I hear the guys slowly getting found one after another. I hear the door open and stay as quiet as possible. Then it closed again.

"She ain't here!"
I hear Brandon's muffled voice.

"You sure?"
Nick asks.

"Pretty sure, just checked."
He answers. I give out a little giggle. I just keep sitting at the same place to the point where I was starting to get pretty tired. So I chose to just go and reveal myself. I walk out to the stairs and the guys were all scattered around here and there still looking for me. They suck at this game.

"You guys suck."
I say. They look up at me then at each other.

"Where were you?"
Zion asks.

"Closet."
Nick looks at Brandon.

"Wow Brandon I even aske-"

"Yeah yeah I know. I'm just lazy."
Brandon says interrupting Nick.

"Well, I'm hungry. Can y'all get us some food?"
Nick asks.

"Aight, where y'all wanna eat?"
Austin asks.

"In n' out. What you want babe?"
Nick asks.

"I don't want anything. I'm not hungry."
Nick looks at me and raises an eyebrow.

"You sure?"
He asks. I nod.
"So you not, gonna take my food?"

"Nope."
I say popping the P.

"Y'all better get her big fries and 2 chicken burgers from McDonald's"
I look at him in awe when he says that. He's so cute, but I'll eat his food anyway.

"I want some Pizza Hut though."
Brandon says.

"Man let's go. I'm driving by the way."
Zion says and takes the car keys. They guys leave the house and it was just me and Nick. I walk downstairs to him and hug him. We kiss.

"I can't believe we're going to bora bora tomorrow."

"I know babe. It's gonna be really fun."