LIV

We were packing our bags as it was time for us to leave for our honeymoon. Nick won't tell me where we are going and just told me to pack some nice summer outfits. We are planning on staying at our destination for about 3 days, so Alissa and Edwin thought it was best if they just babysat Angelo and teddy until we came back. I was hesitant at first since I know I'm gonna miss him too much, but they told us it's better if we get some time of. In the end we both agreed. We said goodbye to teddy and now came the hardest part.
"You are staying with Alissa for a few days okay mamas?"
I say. Angelo nods.
"Mamas gonna miss you."

"I miss you too."
He says. I give him a kiss and big hug. I felt tears forming.
"Mama cry?

"No mama's just gonna miss you."

"No cry."
He says which only made me cry more.

"Okay okay, dadas turn."
Nick says taking Angelo from me and throwing him lightly in the air. Angelo started laughing.
"Dada's gonna miss you so much buddy!"

"I miss you too dada."

"Who is dadas favorite son?"

"Angelo!"

"Yes! That's right! Angelo's dadas favorite son. I can't wait till we get home and meet again!"
Nick says. Angelo hugs him as Nick kisses his little head. Dammit this only made me cry more.

"Okay baby, you have fun with aunt Alissa and uncle Edwin."

"Of course he's gonna have fun with us. We are his favorites."
Edwin jokes.

"Say bye mama and dada."
Alissa says as Angelo waves. We wave back as we get in the car.

"Mama no cry!"
Angelo yells.

"Mamas not crying, it's happy tears. See I'm happy!"
I say as I give him a big smile. Angelo smiles back and waves as we drive off. Nick looks at me then back at the road before his hand met my thigh.

"Mamas, don't cry, we will be home in no time."

"I know, but still. We haven't been away from him in 3 days ever before."

"Yeah, but we're strong and you know Angelo doesn't want you to cry."

"I'll try my best."
I say. We got to the airport. Nick has to hide everything from me and since he saw how eager I was to see where we were going he decided to tell me where we're going once we get to the gate. I'm guessing we're going to Europe, because I've told Nick a couple of times I would like to travel to Europe, but I don't know if those were his plans. We were walking past all the gates, and I was dying from anticipation. Finally we were at our gate and Nick gave me the ticket.
"Oh my God babe, we're going to Greece?!"

"Yep!"
He say. I started jumping around in excitement.

"I'm so excited baby."

"Me too! I knew you wanted to go to Europe, and I really wanted to go somewhere you haven't been yet so I thought Greece would be a good idea."

"It's a great idea babe! How long is the flight?"

"Fourteen hours."
He says my eyes widen.

"Well shit, that's gon be a hell of a ride then."
I say. He nods in agreement. We keep waiting for our flight which soon came and we were getting mentally ready for this long as flight.

We watched movies, played games, listened to music, talked, ate, drank and slept during these 14 hours yet we still had time to spare. Once we were of the flight my legs felt like spaghetti I haven't been using my legs for a long time. Once we got to the hotel it was still very early in the morning so we took a nap before our adventures began.