XX

I was standing outside of the airport with my suitcase saying bye to the guys. After greeting everybody I stood in front of nick who was very sad. He gave me the tightest hug ever and I couldn't complain, no literally I couldn't complain, I couldn't even breathe. We kissed while the guys cringed.
"I'm gonna miss you baby."
He says giving me another kiss.

"I'm gonna miss you to babe."

"Good luck on tour. You're gonna be amazing. And I'm gonna see one of your shows."
He says giving a little smile. I smile back and hug him one last time before I have to go.
"I love you Nick."
I say. He sniffles.

"I love you too babe."
With that we kiss a last time and I start walking into the airport. I couldn't stop myself from crying.

@chanteljeffries

120 189 likes @chanteljeffries Really happy to tell you guys my first single is finally out

120 189 likes
@chanteljeffries Really happy to tell you guys my first single is finally out. Thank you @jeremih for the experience and all the things you thought me. It's a summer banger and you will be hearing it all month on my tour. I love you guys, thank you for the support. Go stream the song on iTunes and Spotify!❤️😘
110 626 comments
@therealnickmara so proud of you babygirl!❤️

@catherinepaiz I'm so happy for you my twin!❤️😘

@zionkuwonu it's straight fiiireeee!!🔥❤️

@edwinhonoret yoooo🌊

@brandon_arreaga you better start producing w/ us 🥶

@kehlani blessed

@jeremih thank youuu for being such an inspiration!

@maggielindeman this song is on repeaaaat!!!!☺️❤️

@alissaviolet blessing my ears!❤️

@wolfiecindy how have I got such a talented best friend?🥰

~
It was my first show of the tour and it was hype af. I was so happy standing on that stage just controlling the crowd. Then I played my own song and I was surprised at how many people knew the song considering it came out yesterday. My heart was filled with love and so much emotion.  After the show so many people came to take photos and said so many nice things about mine and Nicks relationship. Life was good and I was so happy.

@chanteljeffries

109 721 likes@chanteljeffries First show of the tour

109 721 likes
@chanteljeffries First show of the tour. Thank you Las Vegas for being so welcoming. I had so much fun and the crowd was wild. Can't wait to see the rest of you guys. Much love 💕
100 691 comments
@catherinepaiz proud of you bestfriend!

@therealnickmara 🥵❤️🥵❤️

@zionkuwonu she a DJ DJ!!

@wolfiecindy this is why you're the only person I trust w/ the aux😫❤️

@alissaviolet go giiiirl!

@edwinhonoret her first shoooow!!!

@kehlani people sleeping on you istg!

@yg can't wait for us to make a song together!

~
I was in my hotel room watching Zions live. The guys were having a live after the last tour, thanking all of their fans for the support and energy that was delivered. People were asking them questions. I read a question about me.
'Do you all really think Chantel is good enough for Nick?'
Obviously I wasn't the only one than noticed it because Zion started laughing historically.

"What?"
Edwin and Brandon ask in unison.

"Somebody asks if we all really think Chantel is good enough for Nick."
I saw Nick immediately switching his attention from his phone to the screen. They all started laughing.

"Ayo, I really don't understand how some of y'all don't see it. Like honestly those two were made for each other."
Edwin says.

"Yeah, I mean we've had our ups and downs but there's no other girl I'd rather go through shit with than her. She's nice and cares about everyone, she's humble, beautiful, loyal, understanding and just all around the best girlfriend ever. I really hate being cheezy and soft, but it's the truth."
He says. My heart was melting at his words.

"my mans deep in love. You heard this shit C!?"
Brandon yells through the live. I comment
'Yes! I love my baby!❤️'

"I love you too."
Nick says once he read my comment.

"Okay guys. Y'all have separate phones you can text or talk on, don't come here with that love shit."
Brandon says.

"Oh but if it was all about Maggie you wouldn't be against it."
Edwin says. They all laugh as Nick daps Edwin up.

"She and I keep shit like this private. We talk over text or phone calls."
He says.

"Oh please."
Zion says.

"Man can y'all stop arguing. We wanted to make this live to tell our fans how thankful we are and all they can hear is you fight."
Austin says clearly having enough of it.

"You right."
Edwin says. The rest of the guys nod. I kept watching their live until I fell asleep.

I woke up, but I couldn't move. I was in my bed and the lights were off and this big dark figure was standing watching me from in front of my bed. It was walking around but I couldn't move a single muscle. Then this white lady sat on the side of my bed with a bloody throat and bloody pointy fingers. My brain told me to scream but nothing came out of my mouth. I knew what this was, sleep paralysis. I haven't had it in a long ass time, but I remember the last time I had it and it was scary af. She was getting close to me whispering into my ear.
"You have lovely skin, I can't wait to try it on."
My eyes grew wider as her hands caressed my face. There was nothing I could do except for laying there and witnessing this horrible dream play out. I tried to tell my self it was a dream but it felt to real.

Slowly they both disappear as I felt my tence body relax. I immediately sat up and started crying. Suddenly my phone rang. It was Nick. I looked at the clock and it was 3 am what did he want.
"Hello baby."
I say with a normal voice.

"Hi babe, you good?"
He asks.

"Yeah. I'm all good why?"

"I just got this weird feeling that you were scared or sad."
Once he said that, my eyes widened. How did he know?

"I just had a sleep paralysis."
I say.

"Hmm, that's weird. I could just sense something was off."
Damn we got that connection. I was kind of happy hearing this. We kept talking about what happened in my dream and he calmed me down. Finally I could fall asleep with no worries again.