LVI

2 weeks later
I woke up to Teddy licking me on my face, I did not know why to be honest but I wasn't mad about it.
"Hi Teddy!"
I say patting him on the head. He had climbed up on the bed and now started licking Nick's face.

"Good morning buddy, what are you doing on our bed?"
I look at them and laugh. Suddenly I feel nauseous and without even thinking about it I was already running to the bathroom throwing up.
"Honey are you okay?"
I hear Nick worried behind me. I vomit once again. Nick holds my hair back.
"You don't think it's..."
Nick says with a smile on his lips. We have been trying to get pregnant again. He runs to our cabinet and gets the pregnancy test.
"Here try."
He says and walks out of the bathroom, he comes back in to get Teddy out of the bathroom.
"C'mon Teddy let mommy pee alone."
He says. I pee on the pregnancy test and put it on the counter. My alarm was on for five minutes.

"Come in babe."
I say. He walks in and in cane Teddy as well. We heard the door open again.

"Morning."
Angelo says. Nick and I look at each other confused.

"How did you get out of the crib baby?"

"I climb."
He says running to me and hugging me. Nick and I laugh.

"You a smart baby huh?"
Nick says.

"Angelo big."

"Yeah, Angelo is very big now. You are growing very fast."

"Nonna say I'm big to."
He says referring to Debbie. Nonna means grandmother in Italian.

"Yes Nonna does say that."
Nick says. We kept talking with Angelo a little and then I hear the alarm. The 5 minutes have passed. Nick takes the pregnancy tests and immediately starts jumping.

"Bebe we're pregnant."
He says picking me up.
"Angelo mamas pregnant."

"Pegnat?"
He says not knowing how to say the word.

"Yes mama has a little baby in the tummy."
Nick says pointing at my belly.

"Oh I get a brother?"

"Maybe a sister, we don't know yet."
I say. Angelo starts clapping, the he sits down next to Teddy who seemed to be excited as well.

"Teddy, we gonna get a brother or sister!"
Angelo says. Teddy started wiggling his tail and licked Angelo on the face. We were all so happy!

Immediately we told our friends and family. This was so exciting.

"Nonna Nonna, I have a brother or sister!"
Angelo yells as he talked to Debbie on the phone.

"Yes, I've heard Angelo, congratulations. Are you happy?"

"Super happy!"
He says laughing.

"Nonna misses you!"

"Angelo miss Nonna."
Angelo says before going of and playing with Teddy. Angelo loves his grandmother a lot and he spends a lot of time with her, which she appreciates because she loves Angelo as well. We told all of our friends about the pregnancy and they were all so happy for us. Cindy is due in two months so we're waiting for that as well. Life is catching up and we're all getting older.