XVII

I get close to the studio mic and press the little black button beside it, and say;
"That's a wrap."
Bianca who was sitting next to me started clapping and so did I.

"I love this song honestly it will be the new summer banger."
She says.

"You think so?"
She nods.
"Well thanks. And thank you Jeremih for giving me this opportunity. Honestly I wouldn't be here making a song if it wasn't for you."

"Don't thank me Chantel. I promise you that there are many more people out there that wish they could work with you."

"Yeah, I would love for us to work on a song when you come back from tour."
Bianca says. I smile at her and nod.

"Sounds like a plan."

"And YG told me he would be interested too."
Jeremih adds.

"We would make hell of a good song."
Bianca says leaning back onto the chair.

"Before I forget. Lemme buy you some tickets for the FOMO tour, here in NY. You haven't seen ya man in a month because of me. So go ahead"
Jeremih says. I giggle.

"Aww J, that's so nice. I'll see with him how everything turns out, gotta make sure he got the time to see me."
I say knowing how stressful it be on your.

"Yeah, all good."

I was back at my place, exhausted. It's been a hell of a week I spent it in the studio, which was fun and all but it takes a lot of your energy. I decided to call Nick. We haven't spoken for about 3 days. He hasn't called me and he hasn't texted me. I called him last time so technically it's his time to call, but I'm not petty enough to play the waiting game. I call him but he doesn't answer. Weird, he's probably asleep after the show or something.

An hour later I try calling again. No answer. This bitch.

Nick🥰😘

Babe, you good?

Yeah.

Hol' up! So he just gonna answer my messages not answer my calls??

Why aren't you picking up
my calls?

Don't feel like talking
atm.

What's going on? Why
are you acting like this?
We literally haven't
spoken in 3 days and you
don't feel like talking to
me?

I'm not in the mood
Chantel.

Stop being childish and
talk to me!

You ain't gonna' call me
up in 3 days, no need to
do it now.

You could've called too!
You have a phone too you
know?

Go be with
Jeremih or whoever you
be with.

Nah nah nah, did I read
that right? You for real?
You gotta be cappin'.
There's no way in hell
you actually believe I'd do
anything with him??

Listen I'm telling you
I don't feel like talking.
I'm not in the mood.

YOU listen!
I don't give a shit what
you feel like and don't
feel like doing. I'm your
gf and you can't jump into
conclusions like that. I'm
working my god damn ass
of to reach my goals in
life and you gonna assume
I'm cheating on you? You
deadass gotta be high or
sum', because you make
absolutely no sense.

Chantel, leave me alone.

You want me to leave you
alone? Fine. Fuck it. If you
won't trust me and chose to
just jump into dumb ass
conclusions fine? I won't speak
to you. Just wanted to call you
and tell you that Jeremih
bought me tickets to the show
you guys will have here in NY
because I've been talking
about how much I miss you all
the time and he felt bad. But
I guess I don't need them
anymore.
Hope you have fun on
tour. Bye.

Blocked

My tears immediately started pouring. What was he talking about. What kind of moron is he? Have we broken up? I don't think so. Deep down I know he doesn't believe I've cheated on him. I don't know what would make him think that.

Nick's POV
Fuck. I think to myself. I lean my head back and I could feel the tears forming in my eyes. I couldn't cry in front of the guys so I just went to the toilet. I don't know what it was that made me not trust her. I know she's the most loyal girl out there. Fuck I'm stupid!

To be fully honest the reason to why I was mad was that today marks 2 years since Luna passed. I've been in a really bad mood. The guys were talking about the cheating shit again yesterday and unfortunately it got to me even more. We didn't talk for almost 3 days and deep down I was jealous other guys got the attention I wanted. When she told me Jeremih even bought her a ticket to New York because she talks about me all the time, that's when I felt like a real dick head. Zion opened the door. It wasn't fucking locked?

"Bro you crying?"
He asks. Closing the door behind himself. I put my head down.
"Talk to me man. Is it about Luna?"
I shake my head.

"A little bit. But not fully."
I give him my phone showing him the texts messages.

"Nick, dude you screwed up."
I put my head in my hands.

"I know."

"Why would you say that. You know very well she didn't cheat on you."
He says kneeling down next to me.

"Zion I don't know. I've been in a bad mood about it all. I don't know what to do."

"You gotta Stop it! You can't just be mad at her because you're in a bad mood. It's no excuse."

"I know it's not Zion, but I was jealous."

"I get it okay, but you have to hear her out before you start assuming."
He says standing up again. I stand up too leaning with my hands against the sink. He put his hands on my shoulders.

"It'll work out okay? She loves you to much to just leave you. But you better give her one good ass apology."
He says before walking out. He was right. Man did I screw up big time. I'm such an idiot sometimes!