XXXIII

As I parked my car Edwin opened the door and hugged me

"You know he left me some gifts."
I say.

"Oh that's why he went out this morning."

"Yup, he gave me this necklace."
I say showing it of.
"He also gave me one of my favorite sweatshirts of his and a big bouquet of flowers."

"Aww he's a cute idiot."
Edwin jokes.

"He sure is."
I say and chuckle.

"Alright, I gotta leave now, got some business to take care of, see you later though."

"See ya."
I say and start walking up the stairs. For some reason I got really nervous. Probably because we haven't spoken since last night and usually we speak like every other minute. I stood in front of his bathroom door and took a deep breath before knocking.

"I'm not in the mood Edwin!"
He yells. I quietly chuckle to myself.

"It's not Edwin."
I say and in the blink of an eye the door opened.

"Chantel?"
He almost whispers. I give him a small smile. His arms flung around me and he gave me a big hug.
"I'm so sorry."
He says while still hugging me. My arms were around his waist and my head was in the crook of his neck. I kiss his neck gently.

"It's okay."
I whisper.

"It's not, it really isn't. I was so stupid to do that. You know I would never chose her over you and I would never ever wa-"
I kiss him before he could finish the sentence.

"I know Nick, don't worry. I forgive you I know you were drunk and I know you didn't mean it. Just please, don't fucking drink that much again."
I say. He gives me a peck on the lips.

"I promise baby."
He says before bending down putting his hand on my belly.
"I missed you my little baby."
He says and kisses it. I giggle and just lay down on his bed, he lays down next to me.

"Four more months."
I say.

"Yeah, four more months and our lives will change forever, I can't wait."

@chanteljeffries

209 552 likes@chanteljeffries 5 months went by quicker than expected @therealnickmara❤️📷-@prkr204 615 comments@therealnickmara I can't wait🥰❤️@chanteljeffries @therealnickmara me neither😘❤️

209 552 likes
@chanteljeffries 5 months went by quicker than expected @therealnickmara❤️
📷-@prkr
204 615 comments
@therealnickmara I can't wait🥰❤️
@chanteljeffries @therealnickmara me neither😘❤️

@edwinhonoret I'm so excited to meet my little nephew😆
@chanteljeffries @edwinhonoret he will love you sm❤️

@zionkuwonu luckiest child in the world❤️
@chanteljeffries @zionkuwonu especially when he got the coolest uncles and aunties!😆❤️

@maggielindeman Brandon and I are gonna turn him into an e-boy 😁
@brandon_arrega @maggielindeman no effin cap!!!
@chanteljeffries @maggielindeman oh no. @brandon_arreaga Keeping it child friendly already I see.

~

Nick and I were laying in bed and we hear somebody knocking on the door.
"Come in!"
Nick yells. I see Alissa popping her head through the door.

"Alissa?"
I say in a confused tone.

"Yeah, Hi, C I have to talk to you real quick."
She says. I get up and close the door behind me.

"What's up, what are you doing here?"

"Yeah, as you might or might not know, I slept here, but I didn't just sleep here I..."
She stops mid sentence
"I slept with Edwin."
She says quietly.

"Like slept slept, as in had sex?"
I whisper the last part. I see her nodding slowly, my eyes widen.

"We were drunk, we didn't really think anything of it at that time."
She says. I look at her and see her eyes getting glossier, quickly I wrap her in my arms.

"Alissa it's okay, it happens, what does Edwin say about it?"

"I don't know I just woke up and Edwin isn't here."
She says.

"Oh yeah he left about a half an hour ago. But don't worry he won't be mad."

"No I know he won't I'm just afraid this won't mean anything to him."
She says. At first I just rub her shoulder for some compassion but then I realized what she meant.

"Wait, do you like Edwin? Do you have feelings for him?"
I ask. She didn't say anything. I cover my mouth with my hand.
"No way!"

"No way what?"
Nick asks opening the bedroom door.

"Nothing."
We both say in unison.

"C'mon tell me."

"No can do."
I say and zip my mouth. Nick kneels down to my stomach.

"We need to have a talk when you come out, you have to tell me all of their secrets."
He says acting as if he can talk to the baby. Alissa and I giggle a little. Nick stand up straight again and kisses my head.
"I'm gonna go get something to eat in the kitchen, you girls want anything?"

"No thank you."
We say in unison again. Nick walked down stairs and then we both heard the front door opening.

"Yo is Alissa up?"
We hear Edwin say.

"Yup she's up there with C."
Nick says.

"Alissa!"
Edwin yells.

"Yes!?"

"I got you some food, come on down."
He says. Alissa and I look at each other.

"Damn sis."
I say. We both start laughing.
"Go eat."
She walks downstairs. This was...interesting to say the least. I was not expecting this at all.