XXIV

We were finally in bora bora, we arrived to the final destination. We got into our beautiful bungalow. Everything was so pretty and don't let me start on the clear water under the bungalow. We looked around in the room and it was so mesmerizing. How can a place be so beautiful, it's sooo different from LA. We took a nap because the  flight was really tiring. After 3 hours I woke up, Nick was still asleep so I decided to take a quick shower before we head out for dinner. I got done and put a silky soft bathrobe on and a white towel around my head. Once I got out the shower I couldn't see Nick, he wasn't in the bedroom ore the little living room, then I noticed him outside on the dock by the sea. I walk out behind him and wrap my arms around his torso.
"Hi beautiful."
He says and turns around towards me.

"Hi baby."
I say and we kiss. Suddenly I feel his hands shoving me and in the blink of an eye I was in the water. Slowly I swam back to the surface and he was just standing there, laughing.
"Nicholas Mara!"
I yell.
"I just took a fucking shower you moron."
He was just laughing with his hands on his knees.

"I know."

"It's not funny Nick!"
I say while he was still laughing. He extended his arm to lift me out of the water but I lifted myself up instead.

"Lighten up babe. It's not that serious."

"Nick, just leave me alone."
I say and walk in. At this point he stopped laughing, I knew he felt guilty now.

"I'm sorry mamas, I just wanted to have a little fun."

"We can have fun in other ways. You knew I showered so we could go out to eat and I'm still really tired, but no, as long as you have fun it's all good."
I say and close the bathroom door in his face.

"I'm sorry I didn't know you'd get so mad."
He says and opens the door that I forgot to lock. I was starting to take of my robe as he looked at me through the mirror.

"Get out."
I say. He shakes his head.

"You can't make me."
He says crossing his arms. I look at him and raise my eyebrow.

"Okay, you wanna play like that? Then I will shower, right here in front of you and you can't touch me or anything like that."
I say and slowly take my robe of walking towards the shower. He chuckles.

"Don't do this mamas."
He says and walks after me.

"Nick."
I say and push I'm away.
"You can look but you can't touch."
He groans. I start the water and start showering, roaming my body with my hands and washing myself. He looked at me with hungry eyes. It was so hard not to just let him get in the shower with me. His eyes were stuck on me, nothing could distract him.
"What is it daddy? You want some of this?"
I ask pressing my body lightly against the shower glass.

"Chantel, please."
He whines. I slowly shake my head.

"No can do honey."
I say washing the shampoo out of my hair. He was pressed up against the glass with his eyes glued on my body. I walk out of the shower and feel him slap my ass. I turn around and giggle.
"Oooh baby, you not getting any tonight."
I say and walk out. He groans from inside the bathroom while I giggle to myself. It didn't take long for him to storm out of the bathroom.

"Why you gotta be like this?"
He asks.

"I told you Nick. You can look but you can NOT touch, yet you touched. So this is your punishment."
I say. He rolls his eye. I found it quite funny how I could control him. He later on the bed and looked really miserable. I decide to climb on top of him and lay on his chest. He rests his hand on my ass.

"I never imagined I'd be here."

"What do you mean?"
I ask

"Like be here in my life. I never thought I would come to this point. For the longest time I always though that I'd be fucking around with different bitches, in my mind I didn't know what falling in love felt like. Chantel the way you make me feel is so special, like I could do anything for you or to protect you. My love for you is something so different, something I've never felt before."
He says. My eyes start watering a little. I squeeze him right around his torso.

"Baby you are the sweetest. You know I feel the exact same about you. My heart has softened ever since I've been with you. I don't fight with people as much now that I'm with you. You give me so much positivity and happiness. I feel blessed when I'm with you."
I say. He looks at me smiling and kisses me on the lips.

"As long as you got me, I've got you."
He says making all the memories abrupt.

"As long as you got me, I've got you."
I say back. We both got up and got dressed ready to get out and eat.

We walked up to this very beautiful and romantic restaurant with beautiful fairy lights all over the place. We both ate some chicken breasts with potato fries. It was really good. Our conversations were getting so deep and we were really talking about all the love we got for each other.