XV

@chantelgamb1no

100 617 likes@chantelgamb1no Y'all ready for tour? cuz I sure as hell am

100 617 likes
@chantelgamb1no Y'all ready for tour? cuz I sure as hell am. I've been thinking about producing a song:) Does that sound like something you'd be interested in? Lmk y'all. Love you guys and make sure to get y'all some tix for the shows, link in bio. 😘❤️
98 325 comments.
@therealnickmara oooo mamas wanna produce a song! Go ahead babe!

@catherinepaiz Please produce a song!

@edwinhonoret show us your skillzzz!!!

@jeremih who you featuring?;)

@alissaviolet my bestfriend really out here doing her own shit!

@wolfiecindy Yesss go bitch go bitch go bestie!

@branon_arreaga when u gonna' produce a song w us?

~
I was on my way to the studio. Producing a song was something I've been wanting to do for a while but I had no idea when exactly. The opportunity was just given to me and I will take it! I walk up to this pretty old building. My eyes shift to the address written in my phone then back to the building. Slowly I enter it and the only thing i see is a stair case. I walked up the stairs that led to a door. I knocked on it and soon Jeremih opened.
"Oh hi Chantel! It's so nice to finally meet you."
He says extending his arm. We shake hands.

"It's nice to meet you too. How are you?"

"I'm all good. You?"

"Same."

"Come in, come in."
He says as he moves to the side giving me a view of his beautiful studio. The equipment was all new and I saw 3 people sitting inside the studio as well.

"Wow this studio is mad nice."
I say. He chuckles.

"Thank's! Let me introduce you to some of my friends that I usually work with."
He says as I follow him. There were 2 girls and one dude. They both looked really nice. One had this beautiful Afro and the other girl had cornrows that were a pretty pink color.
"Chantel, this is Lucie and Bianca."
He says pointing towards them we shake hands. They smiled at me.

"We've heard your DJing you're really good."
Lucie says.

"Thank you so much. It's always been a passion."

"This is Keenan or YG as we all call him."
Jeremih says pointing at the guy. He had a short cut and a tiny little mustache. I shake his hand as well.

"Hi YG."

"Hi, I've heard a lot of good things about you. I can't wait to work with you."