LVIII

@therealnickmara

395 662 likes@therealnickmara Soon we will become a family of 4! I couldn't be more happy to have my second child with the most beautiful woman in the world

395 662 likes
@therealnickmara Soon we will become a
family of 4! I couldn't be more happy to have my second child with the most beautiful woman in the world. This is probably my new favorite picture of my two favorite people. We can't wait to meet you little baby!!❤️❤️❤️
281 050 comments
@edwinhonoret I can't wait to be and uncle of 3 our family is growing man.

@zionkuwonu Can't wait for the little baby to be born! It's a girl, I call it!❤️

@wolfiecindy Bella is getting a second cousin 😍

@brandon_arreaga Maggie, are we supposed to hop on this baby train? 😂
@maggielindeman @brandon_arreaga our dog is our baby Brandon!

@alissaviolet Can yall just keep making babies forever?!😫

@theaustinporter I love you guys so much, can't wait to have another little mix of you guys running around.🥰

@prkr congrats guys!!🤩

@7wiggy Much love to you guys, big congrats! ❤️

~

@chantelmara

428 901 likes@chantelmara If I find him in the living room looking like this, I finna get double-pregnant, sheesh!🤤😍275 198 comments @therealnickmara I love you mamas

428 901 likes
@chantelmara If I find him in the living room looking like this, I finna get double-pregnant, sheesh!🤤😍
275 198 comments
@therealnickmara I love you mamas. I'd happily try to make you double-pregnant any day!❤️🥴

@carherinepaiz Dang he looking like a real Italian snack ;)

@zionkuwonu That's my handsome bro!

@edwinhonoret Y'all want me to watch Angelo for you while you get double-pregnant?🙂

@maggielindeman This shit to cute!

@kehlani Congrats in the second pregnancy!!! I have to come visit some day❤️❤️

~

Cindy and I were walking around in a park with Angelo and belle, who was in a stroller, obviously.
"How does it feel being pregnant again?"
Cindy asks.

"It feels good actually, I'm really excited."

"Yeah, I loved being pregnant as well it's just the first trimester that fucked- oop!"
Cindy stops herself realizing she just cussed in front of Angelo. She didn't have to worry though because Angelo is always stuck in his own thoughts.
"As I was saying, it really fricked me up because I was nauseous all the time."

"Oh yeah last time I was pregnant it was the exact same, but this trimester was okay, I was nauseous a few times but it wasn't that bad."
Suddenly we run into Austin who looked really panicked.

"Hey Austin you okay bub?"
Cindy says.

"Uh-I-I'm happy I saw you guys. I-ha-I need to show you something come with me."
Cindy and I look at each other confused before walking after Austin to this little cafe close by.
"I saw you guys walking over here and I just had to show you."
He says pointing towards the window where you could se somebody sitting with his back turned towards us caressing a girls cheek.

"What about it?"

"That's Edwin, and the girl next to him is not Alissa."
I look once again and it was true, it's not Alissa this girl had shorter hair.

"I'm going in there I don't give a shit."
I say and start walking towards the entrance of the cafe.

"No Chantel don't."
He says.

"I'm sorry but I'm going in there, he's not going to cheat on Alissa!"
I say. Austin picks Angelo up as I walk into the shop. I look at Edwin who looked at me in shock. I looked over to who he was cheating with and it was no other than Izzy. Both of them froze as I walked over to them.
"Really?"
Is the first thing that came out of my mouth.

"This is not what it looks like C."

"I don't care, you don't owe me an explanation, explain this to Alissa instead."

"Please don't tell her anything."
He pleaded.

"Oh don't you worry because you're gonna tell her, not me."
I say. He sighs and nods.
"C'mon now, let's go."

"Who do you think you are Chantel? His mom?"
Izzy says.

"I'm not his side bitch, that's for sure."
I say and grab Edwins arm dragging him out of the cafe.
"Why the fuck would you do that?"
I ask as we walk over the street to Cindy and Austin.

"Ugh you Idiot."
Cindy says smacking him in the back of the head. Angelo screams.

"Don't hit uncle Eddie!"
Edwin chuckles.

"We're going to Alissa."
I say and I could see Edwin getting nervous. He was clearly regretting what he did, but was it for the right reasons? As Cindy and Austin were walking in front of us Edwin looked at me.

"I'm sorry, I'm really really sorry, please don't hate me"

"Edwin, you didn't do me anything, it's Alissa you've cheated on. Why did you do it?"

"I don't know, Izzy was my first love and I just met her one day about a month ago and that little fire just rekindled. Even though I'm not in love with her anymore, I still have love for her, I can't just stop loving somebody I used to love immensely."
He says putting Angelo down and taking him by the hand.

"Listen, I understand it's not easy when you meet someone like that, but you gotta have self control, you know that shit won't work out with her so why go for that when you already have the best girlfriend ever. Why would you go for trash when you have gold waiting for you at home."

"I know C, I know. Trust me I regret it. I love Alissa so so much, I would die for her, but I let my feelings take over me and I just fucked up."

"What's the furthest you've gone with her?"

"We've kissed."
He says. I take a deep breath since I just can't imagine the pain Alissa will feel once she hears this.
"Fuck, fuck, fuck!"
He screams and I could se a tear starting to form.
"I don't know why I did this, I don't know why the fuck I would ever cheat or go behind Alissa's back. I don't deserve her!"
He says. Cindy turns around and looks at Edwin giving him a hug.

"Edwin, take it easy okay. You need to take a few deep breaths and knock on Alissa's door, then tell her what happened. Be there with her when she cries and get ready for what ever comes because you know you made a mistake. We'll talk to her and if you really want to get her back you'll have to work hard as hell."
She says. Edwin walks to her door and we keep on walking not wanting to get further dragged into this mess