V

I was in the hospital bed while Nick sat next to me holding my hand. The doctor walked through the door.
"Hi Ms Gambino. We got the X-ray test back."
He says as he hangs up multiple X-ray pictures on a board in front of me.
"So here we see that you have broken three of your ribs, you have a light skull fracture and a broken wrist."

"Damn."
I hear Nick say under his breath.

"From the description of what happened, it could've been worse. What we need to do right now is let you rest a day or two before we begin with the operation of your wrist."
He says. I nod.
"Nurses will be here soon to give you some painkillers then you should feel a little better."
He smiles.

"Thank you so much Dr. Hendric."
I say. He smiles and shakes my hand.

"All my pleasure. Now, if you guys need anything just press the red button next to you."
He says pointing towards it. We both nod and with that he walks out of the room. Nick looks at me and smiles.

"Damn mamas you so strong."
He says as he placed his hand on my head and kissed my forehead. I giggled. Ow, that hurt from my ribs.

"Thanks for being here with me and saving me."

"Hey, hey, no need to thank me. As long as you've got me, I've got you."
He says bringing back 'our thing' it was really cute. He put out his pinky, I connect my pinky to his.
"I feel so bad you had to go through this the same day as the thing with your father."
I look down at my fingers.

"Yeah I know. But it's fine, I'll make it through it, like the doctor said, it could've been worse."
Nick nods. He reconnects our hands. We hear the door open.

"Chantel!"
Zion yells with Edwin right behind him.
"Oh my god are you okay?"
He asks. I smile.

"I'm good. My head is hurting and I have a little trouble breathing but other than that I'm okay."
The nurse walks in with medicine and a cup of water. Once she sees all of us she freezes.

"Sorry wasn't ready to see so many people."
She says laughing a little.
She then stopped once again.
"I'm sorry for asking, but are you guys Prettymuch?"
She asks. I start giggling and quickly cover my chest with my hand since my ribs were really hurting when I giggle and laugh.

"That's us."
Edwin says. She smiles.

"My daughter loves you guys. I love your guy's songs."
She adds before coming up to me giving me the painkillers and the cup of water.

"You should listen to 'mind of Poseidon'"
I say as I see the three of them try holding back a laugh.

"Why? Is it good?"
She asks smiling.

"Sure is, I love it."
I say swallowing the painkillers, knowing that song is inappropriate.

"How are you feeling Chantel?"
She asks putting her hand on my shoulder giving me a warm feeling. Her touch reminded me so much of my mothers.

"At the moment I have a headache and my wrist is hurting pretty badly when I move it. Weirdly enough my ribs didn't hurt at all when everything happened but with time it hurts more and more and now it hurts when I'm just breathing."
I say she nods.

"You know, I think it's all because of shock. Your body didn't have time to process what happened and distracted you from the pain in your ribs. Having a problem with breathing is very normal, and it will settle down in a few days."
She says.
"If there's anything else you need I guess the doctor showed you what button to push."
I smile and nod. She gives me two thumbs up.

"Say hi from us to your daughter."
Zion says. She smiles.

"I will."
And with that she walked out. Edwin turned to me before sitting on a chair next to my hospital bed.

"So what are you gonna do about the police?"
He asks.

"It was self defense."
I say. I know a lot about this whole police shit. I've had a lot of history with the police.

"Yeah but will the police trust you? You gotta have evidence."
Zion adds.

"Remember the break in?"
I say. About 4 months ago there were two guys that broke into Alissa and Cindy's house, while I was in New York.

"Yes?"
Zion says.

"Well, since then, they've put cameras everywhere in the house. So we've got pretty much evidence. Not only that but I'm literally in the hospital."
I say. Zion nods his head.
"By the way, when are you guys going on tour?"

"Well we're still talking about it, we want this one to be crazy. People are gonna remember this shit."
Nick says. Edwin took out his phone.

"We are gonna' release a new album so you gotta listen to it."
He says as he starts the music.
*gone 2 long starts playing.*

"Wanna know who wrote that one?"
Nick whispers.

"Who?"

"Me."
He giggles. I looked at him in awe as the song became so much more personal. He portrayed his feelings and made me realize how this all made him feel.

"You're so cute Nick."
I say as he rubs his thumb across my hand while our finger were still intertwined. We kept listening to the rest of the album and honestly I loved it. They grew tremendously and they were so different to the rest of the boy bands out there.

"Guys, Edwin and I have to leave now though."
Zion says looking at Edwin. Edwin face palmed himself.

"Oh my god, Izzy is on her period and we were supposed to buy her tampons."
He says in a rush. They quickly give me a hug and with that they were out the door. Nick and I looked at each other and laughed, well so tried to laugh as much as my ribs let me.

I've got you<3                                                       |nick mara|On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara