XXVI

7 days later

We were back in LA. Cindy and Alissa loved my ring. They were obsessed with my engagement and wanted to know when we were gonna get married. I didn't want to think that far ahead just yet. Nick and I have a lot of time there's no stress. Today the guys are going to different interviews and I was going to Catherine, it's been a really long time since I last saw her and Elle for that matter. They just hit 1 million subscribers on YouTube so I decided to buy them a brand new camera. They've also moved for that matter, which reminded me that I have to fly out to New York to get the last things from my New York apartment.

I knock on their door and ithim two seconds the door opened revealing a screaming Catherine.
"CHANTEL! YOU'RE BACK!"
She screams and jumps on me. I hug her tight and we both start jumping.

"I'VE MISSED YOU CATH!"
I yell. Once we calmed down I noticed Austin standing there with Elle. She's grown so much. What a beautiful girl!
"Hi Elle!"
I say walking up to her. She gives me a little smile and then hides in the crook of Austin's neck from being to shy.
"And hi Austin."
I say hugging him.

"Hi C! Congrats on the engagement."
He says pointing to my ring.

"Thank you so much."

"Oh yeah, let me see the ring."
Catherine says. I show it to her and she squeals.
"It's so pretty!"

"Thank you."
I say and then I give her the little bag with their present.
"And this is for you guys for hitting 1 million subscribers!"
I say yelling a little at the end.

"You didn't have to."
Catherine says.

"Shut up and open it."
They start opening the present and once Austin saw what it was his eyes grew wide.

"Oh my god, Catherine this is the Canon PowerShot G7!"
Austin yells.

"Wait isn't th-"

"Yeah, it's the camera we've been saving up money for!"
Austin interrupts her. He gives me a massive hug with Elle still in his arms.
"Thank you, Chantel, you don't know how much this means to us."
He says. Catherine hugs me as well.

"You really didn't have to."

"Oh stop it. It was nothing."
I say. After a while we ate some food and decided to just talk a little before I go home.

@chanteljeffries

190 556 likes@chanteljeffries I've missed my little baby Elle

190 556 likes
@chanteljeffries I've missed my little baby Elle. Look at her cute little face. She's grown so much and I can't wait for us to come even closer. Auntie C loves you ❤️
100 267 comments
@therealnickmara wow you would be a hot mom!😍
@chanteljeffries @therealnuckmara Daddy!🥵

@catherinepaiz my two favorite girls. Cuties😘
@chanteljeffries @catherinepaiz triplets😘

@zionkuwonu so when you gon' have a baby?
@chanteljeffries @zionkuwonu this be going to fast😂❤️

@theaustinporter I know y'all just got engaged but like, I wouldn't be mad if you told us you got pregnant.
@chanteljeffries @theaustinporter y'all really can't wait to be uncles.❤️

@alissaviolet Awww baby Elle. I miss her!🥰

@maggielindeman baby fever!!!!! 👶🏼 ❤️

@brandon_arreaga so cute🥰

@wolfiecindy she has grown a lot🥺🥰
@chanteljeffries @wolfiecindy right? Time goes by so fast!❤️

@edwinhonoret omggg Elleeee!😍

-

Suddenly I start feeling really nauseous. Catherine noticed there was something wrong.

"Are you okay?"
She asks. I shake my head.

"I feel like I'm gonna throw up."
I say and before she could give me a response I ran to their bathroom and threw up. I don't know where that came from. Catherine ran after me.

"Oh no. Was it the food?"
She asked. I shake my head. We only ate pizza from Pizza Hut I never throw up from their pizza. I throw up again. This was so strange. We tried to think through it and then it hit me. I haven't had my period in 2 weeks.

"Oh no."
I say. Catherine furrowed her eyebrows.
"Do you have a pregnancy test here somewhere?"
I ask. Catherine's eyes grew wide as well. She put her hand over her mouth.

"Oh my God. Do you think?"
I nod my head before she said anything else. She went and got my a pregnancy test. I peed on the stick and put the timer on 5 minutes. We sat in anxiousness and waited for the 5 minutes to pass.

"I don't know what to do if I'm pregnant. How will Nick react? What will the guys say? What will his mom say?"
I ask anxiously. Catherine hugs me.

"Calm down. You're engaged. He most likely will be happy. Will you be happy?"
She asks. I didn't even have to thing about the answer.

"Of course. I've always wanted to have a baby. But it's the people around me. How will they react? I mean this wasn't planned."

"Don't worry about it. You've got our support, Alissa, Cindy and the guys will definitely support you as well."
She says.

"Yeah, but the media."

"Who cares about the media. It's your life. You do what you want to do."
Catherine was right. It is my life and as long as Nick is okay with it everything is going to be okay. Then the alarm rings. I got startled and once my mind processed what it was I got really nervous. I take the test and turn it. My eyes started watering and I put the test to my heart.

"It's positive."
I cry. Austin runs in and looks at me.

"You're pregnant?"
He asks. I nod while tears were streaming down my face. He hugged me and Catherine did as well. I was actually really really happy. I always wanted to start a family early but at the same time, I feel like everything's happening so fast. What if we don't have time for the baby?
"Are you happy?"

"Yes, yes I am but I'm a little afraid, I wasn't ready for this."

"It's going to be okay, don't worry. Sometimes this happens and once the baby comes to the world you're gonna get these instincts automatically. It's really fun to have a kid. Even though they might wake you up in the middle of the night and they don't always let you rest, they're still a blessing."
Austin reassures me. I nod and we all hug once again. I didn't know how to tell Nick the surprising news.