LXXV

The door opened and I couldn't believe my eyes. There Nick stood in an all white outfit, glowing and smiling.
"Wha-I-am I dreaming?"

"No honey, welcome to heaven."
He says opening his arms. He walks towards me as I looked at him in disbelief. He chuckles.
"Baby, it's really me."
I look at him and run into his embrace. I can't believe I'm hugging him. His scent, his hair, his body around mine, I couldn't believe it.

"I-how are you real?!"
I say putting my hands around his face.

"You're in heaven now babe, I've been waiting for you for so long!"

"Oh my God I love you! I've missed you so much I can't even explain it!"
I say. He looks at me and kisses me. The feeling was so unexplainable, it was euphoric. I've missed his lips and just being with him. He looks at me and smiles. His hand reached for mine and he walked me out of the room. Suddenly I was in LA again.
"Wait I don't understand? Are we back on earth?"

"No honey, this is basically like earth, it's just heaven, everything is much better here, everyone is nice, there's no pollution, the nature is beautiful, everyone is happy, everything is perfect."
Wow, I think to myself. It's true, LA looked a lot more clean and the people seemed really happy and nice. We walked down the street hand in hand. We passed a shop and I saw my reflection in the window.

"Wow I'm so much younger."
I say touching my face.

"Girl, you look beautiful."
A woman says walking past me. I look at her and smile.

"Thank you so much."
I say. She smiles and keeps walking. I look at Nick.

"I told you, people here are nice."
We kept walking and walk up to a house.

"Where are we going?"

"Wait and see."
He said. He knocks on the door. The door slowly opens and suddenly I see my mother standing at the door covering her mouth with her hand.

"Mom?"
I say with tears building up.

"My baby."
She says crying and hugging me super tight. I hug her back never wanting to let go. She kissed my head. I took a deep breath just letting her smell linger. I've missed it so much.
"I've missed you so much my dear."
She says and hugs me again.
"I can't believe you're finally here!"
I giggle.

"Trust me, I can't believe I'm here either. I've missed you so so much!"

"Antonio!"
She yells.

"Yes, my dear?"
My stomach was filled with butterflies how exited I was to meet dad again.

"Can you come down please?"

"Coming!"
He yells. I watch him as he walks down the stairs. We make eye contact and he stops in his tracks. His eyes widen as he starts sprinting towards me.

"My princess!"
He says and hugs me.

"Dad! I've missed you so muuuuch!"
I say. He chuckles and kisses my forehead.

"You are so big, and beautiful."
He says. I giggle.

"How did you find them Nick?"
I ask.

"Well basically, there is a room you can go to where you get the chance to see what your close ones are doing on earth at the moment. I would go everyday and watch you for hours, then suddenly the door opened and in walked your parents. They asked me who I was and so we got introduced."

"Dang this shit is crazy. So this is heaven huh? Better than I imagined."

"I can't wait to meet Angelo and Valentina! They've grown into such beautiful mature people. I just want to hug them."

"Oh Nick, trust me they want to see you too. I don't know if I have the heart to watch them cry over my deathbed."
I say a little saddened.

"Hey, I had to watch you cry for months."

"I know."
He gives me a hug and a kiss.

"I can't believe you're here. I was so worried somebody else might catch your eye. I mean you are so beautiful the fact that someone might fall for you isn't impossible."

"You know I would never go to anybody else. I don't care if someone falls for me, there's no one out there for me, but you."
We kiss once again.

"You wanna come in?"
Mom asks.

"Sure."
I walk in and feel something jump up on my leg. I look down.
"Teddy?"
I ask and look at Nick. He nods.
"Teddy! Mama has missed her little teddy bear."
I say and pet him.
"Dogs go to heaven??"

"They're a mans best friend aren't they."
I chuckle. We were at my parents house for some time and just ate and relaxed. Honestly it was really hard taking all of this in.