XIII

It's been two months now and everything is still going smoothly with Nick and I. The guys are preparing for tour and are leaving tomorrow. I'm starting my tour in 3 weeks, this means that when he's back I'm on tour. My original plan was staying in LA for a week which got changed to one month which now got changed to two months. So since nick leaves tomorrow for tour, I'm takin the flight to New York tomorrow as well.

We were laying in his bed cuddling.
"Can you imagine we're not going to see each other in more than a month."
I say he hugs me a little tighter as he kisses my. neck.

"I knooow, I wish you could come with us."
He wines. I turn around so that I face him as I put my hand on his cheek.

"Yeah, me too. But I have to get ready for my tour, for the moving and everything."

"I get it."
I put my head on his chest while he played with my hair.
"You know what? Let's go out on a date. We haven't been to a fancy date, so I want to take you out before we leave since I won't be able to take you anywhere in almost 2 months."
I look up at him and smile.

"Okay."
I say giggling.
"I'll go to my place and get ready."
I sit up with my hand resting on his chest. He puts his hands on my cheeks and pulls me in for a kiss.

"Okay babe. Be ready at 7. I love you."

"I love you more babe."
I say standing up feeling him slap my ass. I laugh as I walk toward the door and give him a quick smile before walking out. I walk downstairs where the guys were sitting.
"I'm leaving guys."
I say as I greet them all.

"We gon miss you."
Zion says.

"I'm gon' miss y'all too!"

"You coming to our show?"
Edwin asks.

"I'll see if I have the time. I'm packing and getting ready for tour as well. But imma try to find me some time."
With that we say bye one last time and then I go home.

We went to a fancy restaurant were we ate a lot. After the dinner Nick and I sat in the car.
"I don't want to do this."
I say.

"Do what?"

"Say goodbye. It's going to be so weird not having you around and just getting to love you everyday."
I say as I feel my eyes water. He gave me a hug and kissed my forehead.

"Aww baby, don't cry. We've done eight months without each other we can do two."

"I know, I know. But now I'm deeper in love so I just don't want to wake up not being next to you."

"I feel the same way babe. But it's gonna' go by fast. I'll text you everyday, I'll call you as soon as I get the time to do so. You've got a tour to handle and as soon as you're done, I'll fly down to New York and help you with picking and then we got all the time in the world."
I felt a lot better actually. He made it seem like it was gonna go by fast.

"Yeah. I'll miss you a lot but we'll make it work."
I walked out of the car and so did he engulfing me into a big big hug. He kissed me holding both sides of my face. I kiss him back not wanting to loose the warm feeling I get from him. He breaks the kiss and looks at me. We look into each other eyes and I could see a little tear forming in his eye. I kiss him one more time.

"I'll miss you Chantel."

"I'll miss you too Nick."

"See you soon."
He says. My tears fall down my cheeks as he wipes them away with his thumbs.
"I love you.

"I love you."
I say and with that he gives me one last kiss before heading back to his car. He looks at me and waves. I wave back while he's driving off. Slowly I turn around and walk into my house. Cindy was sitting by the table eating ice cream while Alissa was on her phone. I start crying and walk over to them. Cindy hands me the ice cream and pats my back.

"You had to say goodbye?"
Alissa asks. I nod through the tears while eating a spoon full of ice cream. Cindy hugs me and kisses my temple. I lean my head on her shoulder as we just sit there in silence. Quiet comfort.

@therealnickmara

105 526 likes@therealnickmara not gonna see this beauty in over a month

105 526 likes
@therealnickmara not gonna see this beauty in over a month. Gonna' miss the shit outta you and wish you a lot of good luck with your tour. I love you unconditionally❤️
Get ready for her ticket release soon!
Disabled comments.

@chantelgamb1no

206 729 likes@chantelgamb1no I don't know what I'm gonna do now that I won't be able to see you in almost 2 whole months, feels like forever

206 729 likes
@chantelgamb1no I don't know what I'm gonna do now that I won't be able to see you in almost 2 whole months, feels like forever. I'm gonna miss you my baby. I love you @therealnickmara!❤️💕
P.S DON'T THINK I FORGOT ABOUT THE REST OF YOU GUYS @zionkuwonu @edwinhinoret @brandon_arreaga @theaustinporter. I WILL MISS YOU SO FUCKING MUCH. I LOVE YOU MY DUDES!!!!
P.s.s Guys, don't forget to get y'all some tickets to the FOMO tour I promise you won't regret it. Shit gonna be fye🔥🥶
105 187 comments
@therealnickmara my slime😘

@zionkuwonu gonna miss you toooo!! Good luck with your tour Ceejay the Deejay❤️

@brandon_arreaga Almost thought you forgot about us for a minute. You will be missed. Shit won't be as fun w/o u❤️

@edwinhonoret Go body that tour of yours. Have fun and make the 2 months go by faster because shit I'll miss that energy!!

@theaustinporter me and Ansley were just talking about how much we'll miss your vibe! Break a leg!❤️

@maggielindeman you better come with me to one of their concerts!