XXIII

The door opens.
"Hi guys, we're ba- oh we have people over."
Edwin says smiling a little.

"Gina, Alessandro, this is Edwin, Zion, Austin and Brandon, Nick's band mates. Guys this is Gina my aunt and her husband Alessandro."
I say. They all greet each other.
"Do you guys wanna stay and eat? We probably have extra food."

"Oh no no thank you. We have to leave. We have a friend who lives here in LA and we'll eat with them."
Gina says.

"Oh okay, you got our numbers so if you need anything just give us a call."
I say as I point towards my phone.

"Yeah, but we're leaving for bora bora tomorrow."
Nick says.

"Oh yeah I totally forgot. We're staying there for the rest of the week."

"Oh well that's fine. We're here for a whole month."
Gina comments.

"Oh great, then I'll call you guys when we're back."
I say. They both nod. We hug and they leave.

"y'all going to bora bora tomorrow then?"
Zion asks. Nick and I nod.

"I don't even wanna know what'll happen there when you two are alone."
Edwin says cringing a little. Nick chuckles.

"Yeah we'll probably go at it all night, won't we?"
Nick asks looking at me with a smirk.

"Aww hell nah boy."
Austin says laughing. I look at Nick and slap his arm. He starts laughing historically.

"What ma? It's true. They know it and they've already heard us once."
He says. I look at him with wide eyes.

"Nick Stop it."
I say. They guys all start laughing.

"Don't bring it up man, I almost forgot it."
Zion says still laughing.

"Okay I'm sorry, it was a little to much."
Nick says.

"Yeah you don't say."
I say sarcastically. It was making me a little mad that he would talk about us and our sex life like that, but I didn't want to make a scene.
"I'm gonna go pack my stuff."

"Okay."
He says and kisses the top of my head. With that I just walk upstairs.

I was packing all of the things into our suitcase. I already had stuff at his place that I was gonna bring for the vacation. My back was turned towards the door, as I bent down I suddenly feel nicks presence behind me as he playfully thrusts against my ass. I get out of the way since I was a little irritated still and also very tired. Nick noticed my behavior.

"What's up babe?"
He asks sitting on the bed.

"Nothing Nick."
I say, not wanting to seem like a drama queen.

"Mamas, what is it?"
He says grabbing my arm gently and pulling me towards him.

"Nick, it's nothing. Can you just help me pack now?"
I say as I try to get out of his grip. He holds on tighter and pulls me back again, this time he stands up as well.

"We not doing anything until you tell me why you're mad."
His hands laid on my hips.

"I'm not."
I say and he chuckles.

"You think I'm an idiot, huh?"

"Yeah pretty much."
I say and break free from his grip. I take some of his stuff and starts packing them. He stands behind me as his hands find their way around my waist and he puts his head on my shoulder slowly kissing my neck. It was so hard to resist him, my neck is my weakest spot.

"C'mon mamas, tell me, what's the matter? You mad that I talked about how we gon' be making love all night in bora bora? Hmm, you mad I told them how I'm gonna fuck the shit out of my perfect ass girlfriend? You mad I reminded them how loud you screamed my name the first time we had sex?"
He says still kissing my neck question after question. His hands roamed my body from my stomach to my breast and slowly down my hips to my heat.

"Nick don't do this now."
I say. He chuckles and hums while kissing my shoulder.
"I'm serious."
I remove his hand.

"Wow you gonna be that mad about it?"
He asks.

"Nick, I know you're a guy and you guys talk about shit like that. But you don't have to talk about our sex life like that. Especially not in front of me."

"Okay I'm sorry. I didn't mean anything like that. It's just... you know, I get excited and they're not really dumb, they know it'll happen."
I walk over to him and sit on his lap.

"I know baby, just don't do shit like that. I'm not just some random girl, I'm your girl, you need to keep shit private."

"Okay babe, I promise. I'm sorry."

"It's okay."
I say, running my fingers through his hair and kissing him. Then he started helping me pack all the shit for tomorrow.

@therealnickmara

89 617 likes@therealnickmara my favorite person

89 617 likes
@therealnickmara my favorite person. I wish I could thank your parents for making you, because you're the biggest gift in my life. I love you @chanteljeffries
73 550 comments
@chanteljeffries Awww baby!! You're the best ever. I love you so much. Thank you for being you!❤️

@zionkuwonu 😢
@therealnickmara @zionkuwonu 😘

@emazadillan 😄

@edwinhonoret Power coupe 💪🏽
@therealnickmara @edwinhonoret ya already know it!

@alissaviolet y'all going to bora bora?
@therealnickmara @alissaviolet yessiir!

@brandon_arreaga ya in yafeelss
@therealnickmara @brandon_arreaga yeah what ab it :)

@prkr This gon last forever, I see ya vibes.
@therealnickmara @prkr forever typa vibe

@jeffxtingz🥰
@therealnickmara @jeffxtingz 😘

@maggielindeman miss you lovebirds!
@therealnickmara @chanteljeffries we miss u 2❤️

@theaustinporter cute jeans
@therealnickmara @theaustinporter you're cute jeans

@neviah360 your girl a beauty, take care of Her!
@therealnickmara you ain't gotta tell me twice!

@7wiggy love energyyy!
@therealnickmara @7wiggy nothing else.