XIX

@therealnickmara

90 156 likes@therealnickmara finally got to see my beautiful babygirl again

90 156 likes
@therealnickmara finally got to see my beautiful babygirl again. I missed you so fucking much. Unfortunately she leaves soon again because it's her time to tour. I love you my angel!😘😍❤️
67 201 comments

@edwinhonoret WTH I didn't get to meet her!?

@zionkuwonu I feel like she's literally a part of us now. Honestly shit feel weird when she not around.

@prkr y'all cute!

@jeffxtingz I never knew I could feel this lonley.

~

@chanteljeffries

110 491 likes@chanteljeffries Damn, I can barely live less than one month without my baby

110 491 likes
@chanteljeffries Damn, I can barely live less than one month without my baby. Now I can finally shower him with kisses and shit. Ughhh, fucking sexy asss. I love you, you're my everything😫😍❤️ I'm sorry for being a softie, Nick made me this way!
89 617 likes
@catharinepaiz awwww she's so in love.

@alissaviolet Wow I love when you're a softie:)

@zionkuwonu @wolfiecindy when we gonna start doing this corny shit?
@wolfiecindy @zionkuwonu Awww you wanna do that?🥺❤️

@kehlani you guys deserve eachother🥰

@diamonkwhite miss you bitches.

@edwinhonoret WHY have I not got to see you yet?!?

@prkr mom and dad

~

We were walking out of the sushi place hand in hand. It was starting to get a little colder. He looked at me and took his hoodie of giving it to me. I stop and look at him with love as I hold his hoodie in my arms. He turnes around once he notices I was standing still. He looked at me with a little smile.

"What?"
He asks walking towards me. I put the hoodie on and kiss him.

"You realize I'm not giving you this hoodie back. Right?"
He chuckles.

"Yeah, I know. It's fine keep it."
I squeal and inhale the magical scent of his cologne stuck on the collar of the hoodie. Then I intertwine our fingers once again and we kept walking towards to the Hotel. We walked into his hotel room where all the guys were sitting.

"Chantel!"
Edwin yells as he jumps up and hugs me. Then I hug the rest of them. It was so nice meeting them again. Suddenly somebody knocks on the door. Austin stands up and opens it.

"Hi, is nick here?"
I couldn't see who it was at first but then Austin slowly turned towards us giving us a view of the girl standing at the door. It was Alexys, I felt my face getting red as I couldn't stand seeing her. She looked at me and her smile disappeared.
"Oh she's here."
She says rolling her eyes as she just walks into the hotel room.

"Girl I swear to God."
I chuckle standing up. Nick stands up as well.

"Okay babe, take it easy."
He puts his hands on my shoulders."

"Listen, I had a child with this man. You better stop acting up."
She says in this cocky voice that I couldn't stand.

"You can not be serious. Let me tell you something. I know you must be devastated about your daughter not being here with us, but you can not come in here and front like he is your man. You guys have history and if you feel like you have to talk to my mans about your daughter go ahead, I trust him. But you do not talk to me with that kind of disrespect. Last time it didn't end so well did it?"
I say. She stayed quiet.
"Got it?"
I say. She once again rolled her eyes and turned her head away from me as she was about to speak to Nick. I turn her head back towards me with my hand.
"You. Got. It?"
I say through gritted teeth.

"Yes I got it, damn. Can you like chill."
Nick gently pushed her away from me as he saw the anger in my eyes.

"Listen Alexys I think you should leave. You have nothing to do here and quite frankly none of us appreciate the way you talk to Chantel."
He says.

"Oh wow, y'all be kissing her ass. I didn't know that about you guys. You be like some dogs, just wait til she play ya ass, she gon leave you just like your dad did Nick."
She says laughing. That's it. My fist came in contact with her cheek as she fell to the ground.

"How the fuck dare you!"
I scream. She stands up holding the part of her face that will soon be bruised. Nick stood behind me with his arms crossed over his chest. He knew she deserved it.
"How the fuck dare you talk about other people's fathers? You find it funny don't you? You find it funny how he had no fucking father figure. You should be happy he didn't leave your bitch ass while you were pregnant. Shame on you for joking about other people's miseries. Get the fuck out of this room and don't get back, don't call, text or even look at Nick. Because I swear to god Alexys, if I see you even trying to get in contact with Nick, you will wish you never even fucking knew him."
I say. Her lip was trembling, she was scared but she didn't want to show it. I saw her eyes watering as she quickly turned around and walked out the room. I slammed the door behind her. My legs didn't move, I stood still with my body still facing the door. Honestly, I was unsure of what was going through my mind, it was just a loss for words. Suddenly I see nicks presence in front of me. We just look at each other as he put his arms around me, I hugged him and just put my head in the crook of his neck. Slowly the tears started forming and I tried my best to just stay calm.

"We'll leave you guys alone."
Zion said patting my head as they all walked out. Nick kisses my head while we just stood there gently leaning from side to side.

"Don't cry baby."
He says.

"I'm a horrible person."
I say. He let's go of me and takes a step back to look at me.

"Don't ever say that Chantel. She was horrible for saying that. I understand you can't always control your temper, and it's fine, she deserved it."

"But Nick, I'm a grown woman, I can't stay ratchet. That was my life before, when I was a teenager. I have to think about how I act now and shit like that."

"Listen babe, you're just a bad bitch and that's what bad bitches do. You ain't ratchet, she was crossing the line."
He says. I kiss him and hug him again. He lifts me up bridle style and sits us down on the couch. My head was on his chest as he held me in his embrace.
"My beautiful beautiful baby. I'm so happy to have you. Every time I see you, I fall deeper and deeper in love."

"I don't know what I would've done without you Nick. I love you so much."

"I love you too C."
He says. We just stayed on the couch and cuddled.