LXIII

@chantelmara

803 771 likes@chantelmara Welcome to the world princess! Angelo, Dada and I have been waiting for you!❤️❤️❤️ For all of you that want to know her name, my daughter name is Valentina :)799 376 comments@alissaviolet cutest ever!!!!!🥰

803 771 likes
@chantelmara Welcome to the world princess! Angelo, Dada and I have been waiting for you!❤️❤️❤️ For all of you that want to know her name, my daughter name is Valentina :)
799 376 comments
@alissaviolet cutest ever!!!!!🥰

@catherinepaiz I can't believe she came to the world so fast! We love you sweetie!😍

@zionkuwonu Cousin Bella has been so excited to see you!!!😫❤️

@wolfiecindy We love you babygirl!❤️❤️

@theaustinporter you got a whole lot of cousins now little princess❤️🥰

~

@therealnickmara

983 661 likes@therealnickmara Welcome home my babygirl! Can't believe I almost missed your birth

983 661 likes
@therealnickmara Welcome home my babygirl! Can't believe I almost missed your birth. I'm so thankful for you Valentina, my princess! 😍🥰
Comments deactivated

~
We've been home for a couple of days and I've been brought back to all of the sleepless nights. She's crying a lot during the nights, all she wants to do is eat, and I think I know who she got that from. Nick is occupied with Angelo while Teddy is staying over at Zions for a few days until we feel like he is ready to meet our princess. The doorbell suddenly rings and Nick sighs while walk him towards the door. Suddenly I hear his breath hitch. I couldn't see who was standing there but I don't think it was anybody of our friends.
"Hi Nick."
I hear a deep voice say. Nick looks back at me and I got a clearer view of who it was. The man was older but I didn't know who he was. I stand up with Valentina in my hands. I extend my hand and he shakes it.

"Hello sir, my name is Chantel."

"Hello Chantel, my name is Lorenzo. I am Nick's father."
I was very surprised. My eyebrows raised.

"Oh Hi Lorenzo, welcome in."
I say just wanting to be nice. Nick chuckles.

"No, you're not welcome in. We have a newborn here and we can unfortunately not welcome any guests."
Nick says. Lorenzo looks at me and then back at Nick.

"I am very-"
Suddenly he got cut off by Angelo running over to Nick. Lorenzo kneeled down to him and shook his little hand.
"Are you Angelo?"
He asks. Angelo nods then looks at Nick.

"I am your grandfather."

"Grandpa?"
Angelo says and then looks at Nick.

"Yes, that's your grandpa."

"I am your nonno little one."

"Nonno?"

"Yes! You have a nonna and nonno, I'm your nonno."
Nonno meant grandpa in Italian. Angelo slowly walks up to his and gives him a hug. Nick looked at me and I knew he was mad since his father is no longer a part of his life and he doesn't need him anymore.

"Dad it's not the right time."
Nick says. Lorenzo looks up at Nick and nods.

"I'm sorry, I just flew out here because I really wanted to meet you. But I won't bother."

"Lorenzo, please, don't listen to Nick. Come in."
I say. Yes, I know Nick wasn't found of the idea but, it's his father, at least they can end it on a positive note.

"Really?"
Lorenzo asks.

"Yes, come in. I'm guessing you don't have a place to spend the night?"
I ask. He looks at me a little embarrassed and nods.

"Why don't you?"
Nick asks.

"Well you know, I thought may-"

"You thought what? You though just because you visit me for the first time in 10 years I'll just let you in with open arms? Well I won't, my wife might welcome you in, but I don't, do not get high expectations."
Nick says and walks upstairs angrily. Lorenzo sighed.

"I really didn't expect him to react any other way. I won't bother, I'll find a hotel it's not problem really."

"Don't be silly, come in. You can sleep in the bedroom upstairs all the way to the left, you have your own bathroom and closet."
I say.

"Thank you so so much Chantel, I really appreciate this."

"Don't worry, now go and sleep, you'll need it, our daughter will probably wake you up."

"Oh I'm used to it, my sons used to keep my awake as well."
He says and chuckles.
"I'll just head up then."
He says and walks upstairs. Angelo was on his IPad while Valentina was sleeping surprisingly. I hear Nick walking back down.

"Why?"
He whisper yells.
"Why would you let him stay?"

"Nick I know you don't like him and I know he just left you but please talk to him. He's still your father."

"Chantel, I don't want to. He wasn't there for me then, he doesn't have to be there for me now."

"Even though he hurt you, you can always ask for an explanation. I'm not saying you have to keep in contact with him, but you need a real end to it all. You have so many questions and now is your time to ask."
Nick rolls his eyes and pick up Angelo.

"It's time to sleep my son."
He says and walks upstairs again. I take a deep breath because I was not gonna start crying over this shit.