XXXIV

4 months later

I was super pregnant, which was very tiring. Tying my shoes was probably one of my biggest tasks. I don't even think I can remember the last time I saw my feet.

@chanteljeffries

270 616 likes@chanteljeffries Dada and I are waiting for you baby💋245 722 comments@therealnickmara gorgeous mama😍@chanteljeffries @therealnickmara 😘❤️

270 616 likes
@chanteljeffries Dada and I are waiting for you baby💋
245 722 comments
@therealnickmara gorgeous mama😍
@chanteljeffries @therealnickmara 😘❤️

@catherinepaiz Elle is waiting for her friend!🥰
@chanteljeffries @catherinepaiz He'll be here any moment❤️

@maggielindeman This so exciting I can't wait to see that little boy!❤️
@chanteljeffries @maggielindeman he can't wait to see y'all either!:)❤️

@zionkuwonu C'mon G get outta there!😫
@chanteljeffries @zionkuwonu you tell him Z!!

@wolfiecindy Blessings on top of blessings!❤️❤️
@chanteljeffries @wolfiecindy and you one of 'em ❤️❤️

@alissaviolet Prettiest pregnant woman out there!❤️
@chanteljeffries @alissaviolet I love you❤️

@edwinhonoret The time is ticking, he will soon change our lives.🥰
@chanteljeffries @edwinhonoret Can't wait!!❤️

@brandon_arreaga You gotta have a good baby in there, the features are gonna be wow and don't let me start on the talent!❤️
@chanteljeffries @brandon_arreaga aww B you the absolute sweetest❤️❤️
~

We were all chillin' in my backyard, we were having a little pool day. Oh, before I forget Edwin and Alissa are dating! Everything just feels perfect. I got all of my best friends in the same place everything is just exactly how it's supposed to be. The sun was setting and we were all in trance from the beautiful blue, red and orange colors painting the sky.
"I'm gonna go get us some snacks."
Zion says.

"It's fine I got it."
I say since I was already on my feet. I brung out a bowl of popcorn and a bag of chips. Suddenly I feel this wet substance running down my leg, it felt like pee. I look down and it was clear.
"Guys!"
I yell placing the popcorn and chips on the outside table. All heads turn towards me.
"My water just broke."
I see how all their eyes widen and suddenly everyone was around me.

"Edwin start the car, Zion get her a glass of water, Brandon time her contractions once they start, Chantel sit down and I'm gonna go up and get the hospital bag!"
Nick yells in a stressing tempo.

"Nick baby, take it easy, we don't need to stress."
I say putting my hand on his forearm.
"Guys it's chill, until I start feeling contractions it's all good."

"But it's better to be ready."
Nick say sitting me down on a chair.

"I know but you don't have to stress."

"Okay okay I'm sorry."
Then I felt the pain.

"Okay Brandon start timing."
I say trying to breathe. He started timing my contractions while everyone was getting ready to take of to the hospital. The girls, Edwin and Brandon were gonna stay at home while Nick, Zion and I were gonna get away to the hospital. The contractions were really starting to hurt. Just walking to the car was suddenly extremely hard. Nick had his hand around me as he was comforting me.

"Okay baby, breathe."

"I'm trying!"
I yell. We pull up to the hospital and try to get in as fast as possible both Nick and Zion help me walk while my hand rested on my belly. Nurses were immediately taking charge and made sure we got to a hospital room ASAP. In no time I was already on the hospital bed yelling from the painful contractions. The monitor next to me showed every time a big one was on it's way.

"You are so strong mamas."
Nick says holding my hand. I groan as tears were running down my face.
"I wish I could help you."
He say pushing my hair out of my face.

"I just want him to get out."
I say almost fully crying.

"I know baby I know. You can do this."
Time kept ticking and it's already gone an hour and we've come to the point we're the contractions were getting unbearable.

"I need epidural!"
I scream. The doctors came in as fast as possible. When I saw the needle I became horrified but it didn't really matter I needed this pain to go away. I've watched so many videos where women give birth so easily, why can't I be one of those. A nurse came in and checked up on me.

"Oh Chantel, you are very very close, we only need 2 more centimeters before you can start pushing."

"Ugh that's a lot!"
I say.

"You can do this. I know it can get frustrating, but in the end it will all be worth it."
The nurse says. I smile at her and nod. We kept watching the monitor that scanned my contractions, we could see big waves of them but I couldn't feel it. How did they do it back in the days when there was no epidural? Nick took my hand in his once again and kissed me on the forehead.

"I get more and more amazed with every second of how fucking strong you are, woman. I know there's no way for me to truly understand how painful this feels but I know I would do it instead of you right now if somebody gave me the chance, I hate seeing you in pain but you have to do what you have to do. You're so amazing babe."
He says. I look at him with tears welling in my eyes. He gives me a quick peck.

"I love you so much baby."

"It's time to start pushing Chantel."
The nurse says.

"Already?"
The nurse nods. I started pushing and it started hurting a little more than before.

"God job Chantel, keep going."
I push and push.

"Good job baby breathe."
Nick says.

"Aggghhh!"
I yell as I tried to push as hard as possible everything was hurting and stinging.

"Ah fuck my hand."
Nick says. I glare at him as I wish he could just take over my position.
"Sorry Babe go on."
He says kissing my hand. I take a deep breath as I give out my biggest push ever and there it was. I hear that little baby scream and suddenly I have my little baby in my arms. Instantly I started crying. I look up at Nick who was crying as well.
"He's so beautiful babe."
Nick says through tears.

"I know baby."
I say as I kiss the baby's head, that was still very wet. The nurses cleaned him of. Nick looked down at me and kissed me.

"You did it ma. I love you so much."

"I love you too Nick."