XI

I've decided to stay in LA for one more moth, considering I don't really have much to do in New York at the moment. I'm going to an event to DJ and Nick decided he wanted to come with me which was fully okay. He started getting ready for the night and honestly he was looking hawt!
"Can't wait to see you do ya thang!"
He says jumping up and down as he starts to milly rock. I start laughing and we were on our way.

@therealnickmara

94 315 likes@therealnickmara look at my girl as she's bodying this shit!!🔥 Honestly, I'm so proud of you @chantelgamb1no for being so persistent with your passion

94 315 likes
@therealnickmara look at my girl as she's bodying this shit!!🔥 Honestly, I'm so proud of you @chantelgamb1no for being so persistent with your passion. I'll support you forever!❤️
Ps. You sooo hot! 😍🥵
72 155 comments
@zionkuwonu damn, I missed that event:(

@edwinhonoret Next show, I'll be there!!

@jeffxtingz I was there in the begging, she was great!

@maggielindeman she got the talent. You gotta take her to the studio.

@emazadilan cute!

~

@chantelgamb1no

98 372 likes@chantelgamb1no His first time seeing me DJ and I can gladly say he enjoyed it

98 372 likes
@chantelgamb1no His first time seeing me DJ and I can gladly say he enjoyed it. Thank you @therealnickmara for supporting me through everything. I found myself a real ☝🏽 ❤️
89 625 comments
@catherinepaiz Wish I could come!!!
@chantelgamb1no @catherinepaiz you should've brung Elle ;)

@edwinhonoret I'm coming next time!
@chantelgamb1no @edwinhonoret hell yeah you are.

@alissaviolet this is so cute. Power couple!❤️
@chantelgamb1no @alissaviolet you know it!!🤟🏽

@maggielindeman I'm like actually melting!
@chantelgamb1no @maggielindeman me when I see you and Brandon.

@theaustinporter when I get home from Texas you better invite me to see one of your shows.
@chantelgamb1no @theaustinporter you're always invited.

@zionkuwonu I'm in my BAG!
@chantelgamb1no @zionkuwonu ask Cindy to get you outta' there 🤭💰

@7wiggy Ayooo, I was there. You were awesome man!
@chantelgamb1no @7wiggy thanks dude!!

~
I woke up to Nick still sleeping. He was so cute. I decided to be a little nice and make him some breakfast. Zion and Cindy were sitting by the kitchen island, laughing. Cindy wore one of Zions t-shirts and she was feeding him a strawberry. They both got startled once they noticed me looking at them.
"Oh, uhh , good morning C."
Cindy says. I chuckle.

"Good morning, love birds."
They both giggle. I start mixing the pancake batter as they look at me.

"Guess you're surprising him with some breakfast."
Zion says. I nod giving out a little giggle. They both stand up holding hands.
"Well we're going upstairs see you later."

"See ya guys."
I say and take out the pan. Those strawberries they were eating did look tasty, so I decided to cut some fruit, get out some Nutella and whipped cream. The pan was heated and I poured the batter so satisfyingly onto the pan. Suddenly I feel two hands finding their way around my waist.

"Good morning baby."
Nick says with his deep sexy morning voice.

"Good morning."
I say turning around and kissing him. My back was now against his chest and it made me think back to the day one year ago when we did just this. I walk over to the speaker and play 'gang over luv' by Brent Faiyaz. He looked at me with a little smirk plastered on his face. I knew he knew. He took my arm and spun me around once again placing my back agains his chest.

"Damn, deja vu as fuck."
He says making a chuckle escape from me.

"Yeah, it really is. I can't believe that was a year ago."

"Right? So much shit changed yet we managed to just stay the same."

"But this time everything's gonna' go a lot smoother."
He kissed my neck. I put my hand on his head as I flipped the pancake.

Finally when all the pancakes were done, we sat by the kitchen island and started eating. He just stared at me.
"How are you so beautiful in the morning?"
I start laughing.

"You think?"

"What do you mean 'you think?' of course I do. You always look so good."
He says. I smile.

"I don't know. Your love makes me glow."
I say. He giggles and gives me this little smile while his mouth was filled with food. I smile back at him. His warm brown eyes kept looking at me while he took the whipped cream. His hands came in contact with my chin as he made me open my mouth and with that he started spraying whipped cream in my mouth. We both started laughing.

"Can y'all let me sleep?"
Edwin says walking down the stairs. I couldn't stop laughing.

"Oh my god my ribs."
I say still laughing.

"Yo babe, chill. Be cautious with your ribs."
Nick says all serious.

"I can't!"
I say still laughing. I was practically laying on the floor by now laughing my ass of both Nick and Edwin looked at me like I was crazy.

"Girl, get yo ass up."
Edwin says as he tried reaching for my arm but I just laid down laughing. I was crying so much of laughter. My ribs were hurting so bad but I couldn't stop laughing and honestly I don't know why.

"What's going on here?"
Brandon asks. Which only made me laugh more. Brandon chuckled

"Babe, you gotta watch out for your ribs."
Nick says starting to laugh as well. I started getting calmer as I finally stood up wiping my tears. For some reason I just had to laugh. All of us were kind of smiley now. Laughter really is contagious.

A/N I'm sorry, this chapter was kind of unnecessary <3