XII

"Hey it's prettymuch, wohoo!"
They say in an Instagram video where they were announcing their tour. It was called the 'FOMO tour'. Honestly I was so excited for them. Of course the whole preparation is going to take a lot of time out of their life's. But it'll definitely be worth it. I would love to be there for them and be in some of the states watching the shows. But unfortunately my tour starts the same week their ends and I have to prepare for it. Also I have to start moving in 6 months and all that shit. It will be a lot but I'll handle it.

Today I' heading over to Chantel's place. We're gonna go out and take a walk with Elle, while austin'a heading out with his friends. Nick was with the guys as they were planning on making this tour crazy crazy. I drove to Catherine's house where she came out with Elle. They were getting bigger on YouTube and people started recognizing them a little here and there.

"Hi Chantel!"

"Hi bestfrieend!"
I say as I see her walking towards me. We hugged and I immediately looked in the stroller to see Elle sucking her thumb. I tickled her little stomach gently as she let out a small laugh.
"Elle, you are the cutest."
I say to her. Catherine giggles as she's also looking at Elle.

"That's my baby."
She adds.
"So what have you been up to today?"

"Oh I've been home alone the guys were on a meeting discussing their tour."

"Oh yeah I heard about that."
She says as we start walking.

"Yup. They want to make it big and unforgettable."

"Well I believe they'll succeed with that honestly. They surprise me more and more every time."

"Yeah me too."

"But you're also going on tour."
She says nudging my elbow."
I giggle.

"Yes I am. It's not gonna be quite as big as theirs but you know what? it sure as hell will be amazing. I'm really looking forward to it."

"Me too. But I'll miss you so much. I'll see if there's a day I can come to one of your shows. Maybe Austin and I can leave Elle at her grandparents and we can bring Landon and Shyla."

"Yeah, that'd be great."
I say clapping my hands in excitement.
"By the way. What's Ryan up to. Haven't seen him in forever."

"Oh, he's not doing much at the moment. He found himself a girl so it's all going good. You know his eye condition?"
I nod.
"Yeah, well me and Austin are thinking about paying him a treatment so that he can se fully again."
She says smiling. I smile as wells that's so sweet, he's gonna be so happy.

"Oh my god, that's great."

"Right?"
She says. And we kept talking about all the different things we're planning on doing for the future. Everything seemed so good and my life is getting figured out, everything is just going like it should. I drove back to my home. As per usual the guys were in my living room. I guess Cindy brought them over.

"Chantel!"
Alissa screams as she walks over to me hugging me.
"Every night in my dreams, I see you I feel you."
She sings. She clearly had a little to drink.

"Oh my god, who sings that song?"
I ask. She chuckles.

"Celine Dion, stupid."
She says.

"Oh yeah, you right! Then shut up and let her sing it."
I say with a serious expression. All of the guys started laughing while she looked at me offended. Obviously she knew I was joking.

"Okay bitch."
She says. I start laughing and give her a hug.

"I'm just kidding!"
We laugh it out and sit with the rest of the guys. We played games and had a lot of
fun. All of a sudden I hear the doorbell ring. With that I stand up.
"I'll take it."
I open the door revealing Ryan.
"Oh my god, Ryan!"
I say as I hug him. He hugs me back.

"Hi Chantel!"

"Come in, Come in."
I say, he steps in. Suddenly Nicks jealous ass was standing next to me. He clears his throat before extending his arm.

"I'm Nick."
He says. Knowing him, I immediately introduced him.

"Ryan, this is my boyfriend."
Ryan shook Nicks hand with a smile and Nick forcefully smiled back. Ryan walked in and greeted everybody.
"What brings you here?"

"I was already planning on surprising Catherine a little by visiting her in LA, but then I heard about this Andre situation so I wanted to check up on you."

"Oh, that's so nice. Well, everything is good at the moment. Everything is healing nicely I don't feel so much pain anymore so it's definitely better than expected."

"Yeah, honestly watching the tapes back and seeing what he did makes me wonder how the hell she managed to recover this fast."
Cindy says sitting by the table shuffling some cards.

"Damn, well I'm happy knowing you're doing good. I mean I've been afraid for a long time now, that he'll just find me and kill me."
Ryan says. I look at him confused.

"Why would he kill you?"

"I-I killed 3 of his brothers Chantel."
He blurts out. I look at him with wide eyes. I couldn't believe my ears.

"What are you talking about?"

"Yeah, that's why I moved to LA so young."

"I never knew this."
I say almost a little mad.
"Why would you put yourself in such a dangerous position."

"Chantel, he was abusive towards you. Fuck that guy."

"You killed three of his brothers Ryan, what the fuck?"

"It don't matter it was years ago. And why you frontin like that? don't you remember where you come from? We lived in Michigan on a fucked up street. Don't act Like that shit didn't happen all the time."
He says. He was right, my neighborhood was filled with murderers.

"I guess you right."

"Let's not talk about that no more. This shit gon put us all in a bad mood."
Zion says. We all nod and keep playing board games. They all got to know Ryan a little better and they all liked him.