VIII

I just had my operation. My wrist is in a bandage and I'm waiting for Alissa to come and pick me up from the hospital. I've missed my home, although my real home is in New York atm. All of a sudden a car honks making me jump. It was Alissa. I sit in the car as I give her a hug.

"Finally you're out the hospital."
She says.

"I don't even understand why I had to be there for so long."
Alissa shrugs.
"Where is Cindy?"

"She's with Zion."
Alissa says smiling while looking at the road.

"No way!"

"I know!"

"Wow good for her."

"Yeah, he texted her and asked if she wanted to go out in a date."
I smiled widely. I was so happy for them.

"I really hope everything works out between them. They're so good for each other."

"Right? He really makes her happy and I can see it."

"She deserves it. Even though she's always been happy for us and helped us out with our love life, I knew it lowkey was a little annoying since she felt like she couldn't find anybody. She really needs someone that treats her right and makes her feel loved. I swear if Zion hurts her I'm going to rip those dreads of his head."
I say. Alissa laughs.

"What's going on with you and Nick then?"

"I honestly don't know. He treats me like I'm his girlfriend, but we aren't anything official so."

"Ahh, well maybe he felt like while you were in the hospital was the wrong time to ask you to be his girlfriend. I have a feeling he'll take you out on a date soon."

"You think?"

"100 percent."
She says looking to me before looking back at the road. My phone started ringing, it was Nick.

"Hi Nick!"
I say.

"Hi C, get ready at seven we're going out on a date, you don't have to wear anything fancy, just casual clothes."
He says. I start smiling widely. How the fuck did she know?

"Bet! See you then."

"See you."
He says and ends the call. Alissa looks at me as she parked the car in front of our house.

"I told you!"
She exclaims, poking my arm. I start giggling.

"Yeah, you were right."
I get in the house and everything was back to normal. My mind was only filled with Nick and what we were gonna' do tonight. He said I should wear something casual. So I just went for a cropped sweater and some sweat pants. I was really excited. Obviously we weren't gonna do anything tiring since I've broken a bunch of bones.

It was 7 o'clock and Nick was on his way. Alissa and Ricky were sitting on the couch, snuggled together watching a movie.
"I'm leaving guys."
I yell from the door.

"Bye!"
The yell in unison. I walk out and at the same time he parked in front of my house. He walked out the car and gave me a hug.

"How's your arm?"
He asks looking at my cast.

"Good, I guess."
He walks over to my side of the car and opens the door for me.
"Thank you."
He winks at me before going back to his seat. We drove to his house. As we walked in I see Cindy sitting with Zion as they were playing with Simba. I haven't seen Simba in long. He ran to me and started barking. I sat down and let him smell my hand. Instantly he started jumping on me and licking my face.
"Hi baby."
I laugh and pat him. I greet Zion and Cindy.

"How are you?"
Cindy asks.

"I'm better."
Nick stod at the stairs waiting for me. I walked after him. He opened his room and this what I saw.

 He opened his room and this what I saw

My heart melted at his cute actions.
"Aww, Nick."
I say turning to him. He just smiles.

"Before we go into the fort let's watch the sunset."
He says taking my hand and leading me out to his balcony. He took a blanket and put it over me before giving me a blue satin box.
"Open it."
I opened it. There I saw a golden necklace with my name on it. Then there was a lighter were it stood.
'Will you be my girlfriend?'
Under it were two blunts, one had.
'Yes' Written on it and the other had. 'No' written on it. I started smiling as I gave him a kiss.

"Nick, this is so cute. Of course I'll be your girlfriend."
I say kissing him once again. He started giggling. I took the blunt with the Yes on it and started smoking it. We kept looking at the beautiful sunset. It was a beautiful warm orange color and as minutes went by it got darker and darker.

@therealnickmara

84 482 likes@therealnickmara Had to make an appreciation post for this girl! She is one of the strongest women I know

84 482 likes
@therealnickmara Had to make an appreciation post for this girl! She is one of the strongest women I know. @chantelgamb1no you are one of my biggest blessings ever. You've went through so much, yet you keep fighting and you always try to have a positive outlook on everything. Thank you for being you and always making me so happy.
I'm gonna' marry you one day.❤️
72 693
@chantelgamb1no I love you so fucking much. There's no one better out there for me.❤️

@zionkuwonu Stop being all cute and shit.
@therealnickmara @zionkuwonu you in ya baggie?

@edwinhonoret🥺

@brandon_arreaga y'all dating again?:)
@therealnickmara @brandon_arreaga maybe :)

@7wiggy Ayo tell her to pull up to da studio man!
@therealnickmara @7wiggy she would body that shit 🚫🧢

@jeffxtingz Hurd what happened, not many people that can handle shit like that.
@therealnickmara @jeffxtingz you ain't Lyin'

@prkr mom and dad <3
@therealnickmara @prkr my son <3

We got into the fort. He put his arm around me and kissed my forehead. I look at him and kiss him. And so we spent the rest of the night cuddling, watching movies and slowly falling asleep.