XXXVIII

2 months later

Nick and I were in the waiting room for our pregnancy check up. Everything has been great with the baby. In 2 months we will know the gender of our baby and we're planing on doing a little gender reveal at my place. The midwife called us in.
"Miss Gambino?"
I stood up and so did Nick.

"Yes."
I say and we followed her into the room. She told me to lay down on this bed were she was gonna do the ultra sound.

"This is gonna' be a little cold."
She says and puts a gel on my stomach. Nick sat next to me holding my hand. Then we heard the magical sound of our babies heartbeat. My eyes watered and Nick brung my hand up to his lips kissing it. He started crying as well.

"This is the baby's heartbeat. It all looks very good."
She says. Nick squeezes my hands.

"That's our baby mamas."
He whispers excitedly while his other arm was around my neck.

"I know babe."
I say. She checked a few more things.

"The baby is alive and healthy. Is this your first child?"
She asks me.

"Yes it is."
I answer.

"Alright well you don't have to worry about anything I'm going to take you through you pregnancy two months at a time. I will book an appointment for you so you will be back in December. Then it's time to see the baby's gender and so on. Being pregnant is very fun but will come with some struggles. Some women throw up a lot in their first trimester, while others don't have any problems. Whatever it is, just call me and I'll talk you through what you need to know."
She was really helpful and nice. Nick and I both stand up and so does she.

"Thank you so much Mrs Castillo."
I say shaking her hand.

"It was all my pleasure. See you soon."
She says and with that Nick and I leave. We were walking hand in hand.

"So would you rather the baby a girl or a boy?"
I ask Nick as we jump into the car.

"I don't know, I don't really care. A boy maybe, just because I want a little son to play with. But a girl would be just as good."

"Yeah, I'd kinda like a little baby boy as well and then a little baby girl."

"Oh you want more?"

"You don't?"
I ask raising one eyebrow.

"Yeah I do, I want as many as we can have but like you're the one getting them out of you, so you decide."
He says. I chuckle and rub his cheek with my hand to which he leans against my hand with his head and kisses it. We kept driving until we came home. His home was now prettymuch my home and my home was his. We get into the house and Zion immediately jumps up to hug me.

"Here is my favorite niece-carrier."
He says and hugs me. I just giggle. The boys have been really supportive about everything with the baby. They help me all the time even though it's only been 2 months.

"I've been thinking. Once you give birth to the child, where are you going to sleep? You kind of have to move in together."
Edwin says. He did have a point we can't sleep at two different places, even though  I know Nick and I barely sleep separated.