LIX

It's been two days since Alissa found out about everything, she was crushed. Cindy and I were hugging her while she was crying and eating ice cream.
"And that fucking hoe Izzy. What kind of disrespect is that! She knew me and acted like my friend when I first met her and then she does this."

"Listen I know what she did was disgusting, but she didn't owe you anything. Edwin is the one responsible, he's the one who messed up since he's the one in the relationship."
I say. Alissa burries her head in the palm of her hands. This wasn't easy for her, it's not easy for anybody knowing that the person you're in love with has given their attention to someone else.

"Do you think you'll ever be able to forgive him?"
Cindy asks.

"I don't know, I need to see him change first."
She says. I knew he was gonna change for her, there was no doubt about it, but both people have to be ready to get into a relationship. After being with Alissa the whole day I decided it was time to go home. I miss Angelo, Nick and Teddy, also I was tired af since being pregnant does drain you.

I open the door and immediately I hear Teddy barking and Angelo running to the door.
"Dada unlock, dada unlock!"
I hear Angelo say. Nick unlocked the door and I felt Angelo hug my leg while Teddy was jumping on me and Nick giving me kisses.
"I missed my boys!"
I say giving each of them a little kiss.

"How's Alissa?"
Nick asks as we both sat down on the sofa.

"Not so good. She's still super sad. How's Edwin."

"Same, he's crying and doesn't really know what to do. He's been trying to call her, but she doesn't pick up, which is understandable."
I cuddle into Nick's embrace and he puts his arms around me. Teddy jumps onto my lap while Angelo sits in front of the tv looking at Tom & Jerry, which was very nostalgic. My eyes were getting heavier and in no time I was asleep. I woke up to Nick carrying me up the stairs, I acted as if I was still asleep, as I used to do when I was a child and dad carried me to bed.
"Goodnight bebe, I love you."
He whispers giving me a kiss on the cheek before laying next to me. He is the absolute sweetest.

I woke up to my phone ringing, it was Cindy.
"Hey girl."
I say with a groggy voice.

"Oh sorry did I wake you up?"

"Nah, you all a good."
I lie not wanting her to feel bad.

"I just wanted to tell you that Alissa and Edwin fucked last night after we went home."
She says, I look at Nick who also just woke up, but he didn't hear anything.

"Are you serious? She's never gonna heal if she keeps doing this."

"I know, I know. Zion told me last night that Edwin drunk called him while he was in the cab on his way back home and told him that they fucked."

"Well do you think Alissa will tell us?"

"I don't know, I mean unless she was blackout drunk, she should remember it happened."

"If She asks us, should we act like we don't know."

"Nah, we have to tell her we knew, if she finds out we lied she'll just get mad."

"Yeah, you're right."
She says before sighing.

"Thank you for telling me though."

"Of course, we're best friends. I'll talk to you later though Bella is a bit cranky today."

"Okay, kiss her from me."

"Will do babes, bye."

"Bye."
I say and turn to Nick who went back to sleep. I didn't wanna bother him so I just went on with my morning.

@chantelmara

478 200 likes@chantelmara Best Puppy in the world

478 200 likes
@chantelmara Best Puppy in the world. I love You my little Teddy bear!🥰❤️
Comments deactivated

~
Today Nick and I decided we should have some family time. We've been very occupied with all of our friends and our lives have been hectic. First of we called up Debbie to see how she was doing. We then gave Angelo a nice little bath. Once he was done we gave Teddy a bath as well. We all sat by the tv watching some cartoons with Angelo while Teddy sat in my lap. It was so cozy and it made me so happy to be with my loved ones.

After a while Nick put Angelo to sleep while I took a relaxing little bath. The door opens and Nick looks at me with a face mask. I look at him and chuckle. He walks in and I see him holding a bottle of juice and two wine glasses.
"Since you can't drink wine, I though some orange juice would do."
I start giggling.

"That'll do just perfect babe, wanna jump in?"
I ask. He shakes his head and sits next to the bathtub.

"Nah I took a shower before putting Angelo to sleep so I'll just chill right here, next to you."
He says and gives me a peck on the lips. I never knew I could have so much fun with the same person. I've been with Nick for years and he just never gets boring.