Javier Escuella: NSFW Alphabet

A = Aftercare (What they're like after sex)

Javier is just as good at aftercare as he is at sex. He will clean you up and make sure that you are alright before pulling you against him in a warm embrace. The two of you share loving kisses and caresses while he showers you with compliments and gentle praise.

B = Body part (Their favorite body part of yours)

Javier loves your hair. He loves playing with it, stroking his hand over it or combing his fingers through it. He will absentmindedly twirl your hair around his fingers, just playing with it whenever you are both laying together. And, of course, he enjoys tugging on it while in the moment.

C = Cum (Anything to do with cum basically...I'm a disgusting person)

Javier will happily finish anywhere. He does actually like to finish on you (since he can't finish inside you) and something within him enjoys seeing you stained in it. Don't worry, he'll clean you up afterwards. He will occasionally ask you where you want him to finish but he normally just does it where he wants.

D = Dirty Secret (Pretty self-explanatory, a dirty secret of theirs)

Javier doesn't really have any secrets from you in this department. Once you've both been together for a while, he hopes that you can both be comfortable enough with each other to be able to be honest about your wants and desires. The only thing he might consider hiding from you is his rougher side at the beginning of your relationship, unless he is confident that you are into it as well.

E = Experience (How experienced are they? Do they know what they're doing?)

Javier is definitely experienced. He is clearly very smooth with women and he has had his fair share of partners. He knows what he is doing and will not leave you disappointed. He knows exactly what he is doing and before you know it, he will know your body like the back of his hand.

F = Favorite Position (This goes without saying)

Honestly Javier loves being with you in any position. With you beneath him, in his lap, being behind you, he loves it all and will normally utilise at least two positions in one session.

G = Goofy (Are they more serious in the moment, or are they humorous, etc.)

Javier is normally pretty serious in the moment, his main aim being to make you feel special and to please you and to make you feel adored. However, he does have a more playful side were he will make you giggle and laugh along with him.

H = Hair (How well groomed are they, does the carpet match the drapes, etc.)

Javier keeps himself well groomed in all aspects, including below the belt. As Sean said, vanity is a sin but Javier does it so well.

I = Intimacy (How are they during the moment, romantic aspect...)

Javier can be so damn smooth and romantic, and this can be even more so during sex. He knows exactly what to do and say to make every moment feel special. If you've been in a bad mood recently, he is going to pull out all the stops to cheer you up and makes sure that you feel good about yourself.

J = Jack Off (Masturbation headcanon)

It was a somewhat regular occurrence before you both started dating, about once a week but you don't get much privacy in the camp. Now that you're together, he barely ever touches himself. Now he is with you regularly and that is much better than being by himself, he wouldn't change a thing.

K = Kink (One or more of their kinks)

Javier is pretty adventurous in the bedroom so he is probably willing to try most things. However, here are a couple of kinks he has. Javier is into light choking, not enough to hurt you or leave marks or stop you from actually breathing. He just wraps his hand around your throat so he can see it and you know it is there. He is kind of into slight knife play, more into cutting the straps of your clothing than putting the blade near your skin. He also likes to mark you, leaving hickeys behind to remind you both of the event.