Charles Smith: NSFW Alphabet

A = Aftercare (What they're like after sex)

Charles is incredibly warm and comforting after sex. He'll take care of you, cleaning you up and making sure that you are alright. Then he will his strong arms around you and hold you against his chest, smiling whenever you snuggled into him. He speaks soft words of love and affection as he gently caresses and kisses your exposed skin.

B = Body part (Their favorite body part of yours)

Honestly, all of you. Charles loves every part of you. He loves your hair, your eyes, your smile, your skin. He cherishes every freckle, scar, or mark. He always reminds you of his adoration for you, whether he is just telling you or letting you know with his gentle touches.

C = Cum (Anything to do with cum basically...I'm a disgusting person)

Charles definitely prefers to finish inside you but understands that it comes with consequences so he doesn't do it. So he settles for the second best thing, finishing on you. He doesn't really mind where but tends to keep it relatively tidy and respectful.

D = Dirty Secret (Pretty self-explanatory, a dirty secret of theirs)

Charles doesn't have dirty secrets, not from you. He believes that communication is healthy and important.

E = Experience (How experienced are they? Do they know what they're doing?)

Charles is pretty experienced, he knows what he is doing. Or maybe it all just comes naturally to him. You may never know. Either way, he knows what he is doing and he knows how to please you.

F = Favorite Position (This goes without saying)

Missionary or you riding him. With these positions Charles can be close to you, he can have his body pressed against yours. He likes positions were he can touch every part of you and see you, he especially likes seeing your face. Just being able to see your reactions and being able to kiss you.

G = Goofy (Are they more serious in the moment, or are they humorous, etc.)

Charles doesn't really mess around during sex. He likes to keep it romantic and intimate, that's how he thinks sex should be. However, if he needs to use humour to lighten the mood or something, he understands and will do it happily. But it always ends up being romantic and intimate once again.

H = Hair (How well groomed are they, does the carpet match the drapes, etc.)

Charles keeps it neat down there. He kept it trimmed even before you started dating, when he isn't expecting to be having sex with anyone. He just likes to keep it neat.

I = Intimacy (How are they during the moment, romantic aspect...)

Charles it definitely intimate. He sees sex as a way of being close to you, to showing you how he feels about you in an intimate way. He wants to keep everything romantic because that's how he wants to be with you. He wants to make you feel like something special because that's how he sees you.

J = Jack Off (Masturbation headcanon)

Charles doesn't do so too often and now that you are dating, he practically never does it. He doesn't need too, he has you.

K = Kink (One or more of their kinks)

Charles isn't particularly kinky, it's all about the intimacy with him. However, he will be completely ready to try and explore any kinks that you have! Charles isn't against marking you, leaving behind a hickey to remind you both about what happened between you both whenever you saw it next.