Arthur Morgan: Time of the Month

Arthur Morgan X Female Reader

Summary: Arthur comforts you while you're on your period. I didn't really know what to write for this soooo here ya go!

Sorry for such a short chapter!

Word Count: 400

Arthur isn't exactly an expert when it comes to caring for women when it's that time of the month, he simply hasn't had the experience with it. However, he understands that it makes you feel discomfort or even pain and he wants to help with that in anyway he can. He doesn't want you to be in pain or even uncomfortable.

He doesn't really know what he can do to help you but he still wants to help. Arthur will ask you if there is anything he can do to help you and will do anything you suggest.

The longer Arthur knows you, the more he notices the little changes in you. He notices the small grimaces and changes in behaviour or attitude, so he is usually able to tell when you are on your period. This isn't true for towards the beginning of your relationship, but he gets more aware of it as time passes.

You crave chocolate? He'll go into town to get you some. You need some reassurance because you are feeling insecure? He's on it. He may not always be the best with words but he can always make you feel better. Do you just need to cuddle for a while? Arthur won't complain about it, he's more than happy to help with that.

-----

You were laying in your shared bed with Arthur. You had both fallen asleep but you woke up a few minutes ago, the pain in your abdomen pulling you from your peaceful sleep. Now, you just couldn't get comfortable.

As you turned to lay on your back again, Arthur rolled over to face you. You felt bad for waking him up but when you looked at him he still had his eyes closed. He absentmindedly placed his hand on your abdomen and encouraged you to shift closer to him, letting you share his body warmth.

Arthur's warm hand on your abdomen was actually soothing your cramps, even if it was only a little bit, especially when he started rubbing small circles against your skin.

"Thank you" you whispered as you tried to relax and get a little more comfortable, focusing on the feeling of Arthur's gentle touch.

"You're welcome" Arthur murmured against your ear, his voice thick with sleep, making you smile.

Requests?