Micah Bell: Stretch Marks

Micah Bell X Female Reader

Summary: An extended version of 'You're chubby and insecure about your stretch marks'.

Word Count: 1800

You and Micah had become good friends not that long ago. Admittedly the first time Micah approached you at all was in an attempt to get into your pants but, when that didn't work out and you turned out to be much more enjoyable company than he imagined, the two of you became friends. He had to earn your friendship, since you already had a slight distaste for the man, but you slowly warmed up to him.

Now Micah had become your closest friend and if anyone were to ask you how the hell that happened, you wouldn't be able to give them an answer. There was just something you liked about him, you appreciated his crude honesty even if it wasn't what you wanted to hear, his stories kept you entertained, he could be rather funny when he wanted to be, and once he had a few drinks he was much easier to be around.

Micah wasn't sure when things started to change for him but he could no longer deny that they indeed had. Being Micah, he tried to pin it down to sexual attraction, something that he was more than familiar with. You were an attractive woman and you had become good friends, that was why he was feeling differently about you now, right?

-----

Micah wasn't one to notice the smaller changes in people. Well, maybe that isn't quite true. He will notice the changes, he just won't care unless he thinks it's suspicious. What was new to him was actually caring and being concerned about noticing changes in someone, the changes in your behaviour.

You have just seemed down recently, more quiet and shy than usual, as well as acting distant towards him. Perhaps that's what was bothering the most, as well as him being uncharacteristically concerned about what was going on.

Noticing that you were sitting alone at one of the tables in the camp, Micah grabbed two bottles of beer and walked over to you.

"You good?" Micah asked as he placed a beer bottle down in front of you, snapping you out of your thoughts.

"Yeah, you?" you asked, sounding distracted, as he sat down next to you with his own drink in his hand.

"You sure? You ain't acting like yourself" Micah pointed out. You were a little surprised that he would notice something like that, even more so that he seemed to care. But then again, you were friends, right?

"You wouldn't want to hear about it" you shook your head.

"Wouldn't be too sure about that if I were you" Micah shrugged, drinking from his beer bottle.

"So what? You want to here about my problems?" you asked sarcastically, that didn't sound like Micah at all.

"Sure. Got nothin' else to do" he shrugged again, leaning against the table and keeping his gaze on you.

"...It's stupid and kinda personal, you don't want to hear about it" you shook your head again, baking out from talking to him about it.

"You gonna tell somebody else?" Micah asked. You paused for a moment before sighing and shaking your head. "Then you might as well tell me" he pointed out.

"...you'll just laugh at me" you mumbled, looking down and the bottle in your hands.

"No I won't. C'mon, I thought you knew me better than that by now" Micah assured you.

"It's something that you would definitely make fun of someone for!" you scoffed, rolling your eyes at him.

"Hey, were, uh...friends, right?" Micah asked, sounding a little more awkward and uncomfortable now.