Christmas Special

Includes: Random Christmas/Winter Headcanons, Snowball Fight Headcanons, you give them a present (preference)

~Random Christmas/Winter Headcanons~

Sean is totally that one friend that says "My hands are so cold...look, feel them!" and then just cups your face in his icy hands. Even worse, he will definitely just shove his ice cold hands under your shirt, making you jump as his freezing hands come into contact with your back or stomach.

Sean will also be that one person who decides that he is going to just drop some snow down your shirt, he's real lucky you like him.

Still better than Micah though, he'll just straight up push you into the snow.

Charles is the best at staying warm, he knows how to stay warm and will just roll his eyes when the others complain about being cold. Of course you're cold, you are not dressed for this type of weather! Amateurs!

If you want to stay warm, go to Charles. He'll keep you nice and cosy during harsh winter days.

A lot of snowy, wintery, sketches show up in Arthur's journals. The same landscapes that he had already sketched look so different in the snow, so he gets to draw them all over again. He will also have a few sketches from Christmas, sketches of the gang members just smiling and being festive. It's nice to see the gang happy and relaxed, Arthur wants to remember that so he sketches it in his journal.

Kieran fusses over the horses a lot more this time of year, worrying about them with the weather being so cold.

Javier plays guitar and gets everyone to sing Christmas carols around the campfire. Sometimes he sings them in Spanish, the rest don't mind they just try to keep up.

Dutch will probably try to decorate the camp, at least a little. Might even get a tree. He let's Jack decorate it but the next day you notice that the decorations have been moved around. Dutch just couldn't have it looking like that, luckily Jack didn't notice.

Little Jack gets the most presents at Christmas, almost every body gets him something even if its just a cheap little thing. Jack doesn't care, he loves them all and thanks everyone with a big smile.

Christmas is possibly the only day of the year that Pearson makes something other than stew. He will make a whole Christmas meal, as much as he can anyway. There will be plenty of meat and vegetables, he'll even make some desserts.

Sean will definitely bring out the mistletoe, holding it above your head whenever he sees you. Also...he attaches it to his belt buckle at least once. Sorry.

Dutch will also use mistletoe at least once, more romantic and smooth compared to Sean though.

Javier will use mistletoe if he can get his hands on some, holding it above your head with a charming smile on his face. Frowns and pouts if you just kiss his cheek or give him a quick peck on the lips.

The only people who never seem to slip on ice, not even slightly, are Charles and Sadie. You can't figure out why, they are just immune to clumsiness apparently.

~Snowball Fight Headcanons (no reader)~

Jack starts it. He threw a snowball and John, who laughed and threw one back. Playing between themselves.

Sean saw them and joined in. Then all hell broke loose.

Sean started tossing snowballs at everyone, it's a miracle he wasn't killed.

Sean gets hit right in the face by Arthur but laughs it off.

Sean hits Kieran with one. Kieran flinches and sighs, preparing himself for some mocking or bullying.