Chappie 1

*Niall's POV*

I got off the plane and walked towards the exit. It's been a sad week and honestly it's getting sadder. So far I went to my moms funeral, I passed out at my moms funeral, a dog chewed up my favorite pair of shoes, and now I have to go stay at Aunt Anne's.

Now don't get me wrong I love my aunt Anne and my mother has always stayed in contact with her and they even had little visits to and from to see each other. But she has a son. His names Harry and I love my cousin but I haven't seen him in about seven years so yeah when we did see each other he would make fun of my accent, tease me about my crooked teeth and call me stupid all the time because he couldn't play guitar. So yeah don't get me wrong I love my cousin but I'm not going to act super happy to see him cause I'm not.

I waited outside and then called Anne. Where is she anyway.

"Hello?" She said.

"Yes Auntie Anne. I'm at the airport." I said.

"Oh dear I forgot I'm on my way." She said and hung up.

Oh I can add that to the list. Forgotten at the airport.

Soon after when Anne did show up I got in her car and we drove to her home. Or now my new home. But she tried to create conversation which wasn't really going smoothly.

"Are you alright Hun?" She asked.

"No. I had to see my mom get lowered into the ground this week. Aside from that I'm moving into my 'new home' in freaking London where now I'm living under the same roof as a boy who terrorized me for years until we stop communicating at 10. So no I'm not okay and there honestly is nothing you can do to help auntie. I just need rest." I told her and she nodded not saying a word until we got to the house.

"Do you remember this house?" She asked and I nodded.

"I know where everything is. I have the guest room I suppose?" I asked her.

"Yes. Do you need help with bags?" She said and I shook my head.

I grabbed my bags and went to the door. She unlocked it and I went straight upstairs into the guest room and closed the door. I locked it behind me and start getting unpacked.

When I was unfinished unpacking the little things I did bring I laid on my bed and took out my phone scrolling through my contacts. I picked my good mate Liam.

"Ello?" He answered.

"I'm here Li." I said with a huff.

"Will you be alright?" He asked.

"Maybe not. What if he teases me like he did when we were younger? I had enough of that in Ireland and to top it off I'll be under the same roof as him. Oh joy!" I said faking my enthusiasm.

"What did I tell you! I'm going to need you to not be so negative. Give him a chance it's been several years. He's more mature. Just try." He said.

I grumbled. "Fine I'll give him a chance."

"He'll probably used to introduce you to his friends." He said and I scoffed.

"Yeah ok." I said.

"Listen I have to go Sophia's calling. Positive energy." He said and hung up.

"Positive energy." I said to myself.

Then there was a knock at the door and turning of the knob but of course it wouldn't open. I locked it.

"Niall it's dinner time." Anne said.

"Okay." I said and got up and unlocked the door.

It was 6:30. They ate dinner kind of early like honestly I eat around 8-9 guess my mom was just different.

I made my way downstairs and washed my hands before taking my seat at the table.

She came out with the food. Oh we're having chicken. I actually love chicken so I'm quiet glad to dig in. When I was getting my food she gave me a questioning look. Apparently it's because portion size. But she didn't say anything.

Before I ate Harry walked in.

"Hey m-" he stopped when he saw me.

"Niall?" He said and I nodded and then he smiled.

"Hey Niall I knew you were staying with us just not this early in glad you are. It's going to be nice having you here." He said and I swear my jaw was on the floor right now.

I was shocked, maybe Liam was right. Maybe he is more mature.

He sat down at the table getting some food. "So mom I was wondering if I can hang out with my friends tomorrow at the park?" He asked her.

"Only if you invite Niall." She said and I scoffed.

"You don't have to pity me and force Harry to let him tag along with me." I said.

"No I was going to invite you if my mum said it was alright. So mum?" He said turning to her.

"Yes fine." She said

I smiled to myself. Harry is more mature and I like that. He's even letting me hang out with his friends and him tomorrow. That's cool I guess.