foxfire

Hey everyone! Quick note, so I've decided to change the name of the book due to the fact that I'm currently in the process of publishing my first book (poetry) through barnes and noble and I've chosen to use The Girl Who Runs With Foxes as the tit...

Hey everyone! Quick note, so I've decided to change the name of the book due to the fact that I'm currently in the process of publishing my first book (poetry) through barnes and noble and I've chosen to use The Girl Who Runs With Foxes as the title! So this book is now going to be called Foxfire instead. Sorry for possible confusion🥺❤️ I love you all.

introduction

Foxfire Cate has spent her past five years attending Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Going into sixth year was intimidating. She had her group of friends, but the drama that came along with it, was beginning to push her away.
When she grows distant, she begins to find herself joining a new group of unexpected acquaintances.
And secrets will be revealed, changing her whole life.
With brewing chaos, and a difficult past, Foxfire begins to find herself slowly slipping into a dark state of mind. And only one person can help her for better, or for worst.

a draco malfoy love story

|a story in which
A girl
Meets a boy
With bad intentions

xx

Cast

Foxfire
your choice
"𝘑𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘤𝘢𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸, 𝘥𝘰 𝘮𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨."

Kat
Zendaya

"𝘐'𝘮 𝘴𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘰𝘶𝘴, 𝘍𝘰𝘹! 𝘋𝘰 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘵𝘳𝘺 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘣𝘦 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥

"𝘐'𝘮 𝘴𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘰𝘶𝘴, 𝘍𝘰𝘹! 𝘋𝘰 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘵𝘳𝘺 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘣𝘦 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥. 𝘋𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘵𝘳𝘺 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘧𝘪𝘹 𝘩𝘪𝘮. 𝘏𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘩 𝘪𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘦 𝘧𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘬, 𝘩𝘦'𝘴 𝘢 𝘵𝘰𝘵𝘢𝘭 𝘱𝘳𝘢𝘵! 𝘈𝘯𝘥 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘳𝘰𝘮𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘤𝘪𝘻𝘦𝘥 𝘢𝘴𝘴, 𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘭𝘭 𝘧𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘪𝘯 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘤𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘭𝘰𝘳𝘥 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸𝘴 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘴𝘶𝘤𝘩 𝘢 𝘴𝘰𝘧𝘵 𝘴𝘱𝘰𝘵 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘣𝘢𝘥 𝘣𝘰𝘺𝘴, 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘩𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘣𝘦 𝘧𝘰𝘤𝘶𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘰𝘯."