thirty

fifteen harry's makes for a damn good time

Foxfire sat on the floor of Harry's aunt and uncles house, as he finished packing all of his belongings. He carried Hedwig's cage, and his bag down the stairs and to the living room, where she waited. The two looked at one another, before suddenly hearing a sound from outside.

Harry pulled Foxfire to her feet and they rushed to the front door, seeing Hagrid, Ron and Hermione in the door frame, along with some others. Harry hugged them all, before they approached Foxfire, and gave her quick hugs as well. Before they knew it, the Order and their friends were piling into the small house. Ron and Foxfire stood next to one another, as everyone finished letting themselves in. Mad-eye Moody, barged into the living room, beginning to shout at everyone that they all needed to hurry, and as he said 'get the hell out of here'. "Potter, you're under age. Which means you still got the trace on ya." He told Harry.

"What's the trace?" Harry asked, curiously.

"It means the Minister knows who wipes your nose, point is we need to use those forms of transport which can't be detected. And we'll go in pairs, that way if anyone's out there waiting for us, they wont know which Harry Potter is the real one." He told them all, before pulling out a vile of polyjuice potion from his coat pocket, and smirking. "I believe you're familiar with this particular brew." He popped the lid off.

"No, absolutely not." Harry demanded, trying to ensure they would all be safe, as well.

"Told you he'd take it well." Hermione smirked, knowingly.

"If you really think I'm going to let everyone risk their life for me, I—"

"Harry, even if we didn't want to, you think we really have much of a choice?" Foxfire nudged him, as they all knew Harry was possibly their last hope against Voldemort.

"We've done it before." Ron told him.

"No! This is different! Taking that and becoming me? No!" He shouted, not listening to anyones protests against his protests.

"Well, none of us really fancy it, mate." Fred told him, with a small smile.

"Everyone here is of age, Potter," Mad-Eye began "they've all agreed to take the risks."

"You knew about this?" Harry turned to Foxfire, who was trying to not let him notice that she had, in fact, known, as Ron had told her weeks ago. Hermione quickly snagged a piece of his hair, as he was distracted, and rushed it over to Mad-eye, placing it in the vile.

"For those of you who haven't taken polyjuice potion before, fair warning, tastes like goblin piss." He warned, before handing it to George, who looked grossed out, before taking a quick swig, and passing it to his twin. Within moments, they began to change into Harry look alike's. Once it got to Ron, he took his drink, and then handed it to Foxfire.

"It helps if you plug your nose." A voice told her, causing her to look up and see what was Fred, but now Harry. She looked to him and smiled.

"Yeah, I've never actually drank the potion before." She told him, with a shrug. "Looks appetizing." She continued to joke, causing him to smile at her.

"Here," he said, laughing a little, as she reached up, plugging her nose, and he helped her to lean back, while he poured a little bit into her mouth. As she finished, Fred smiled over at her, never realizing how much he truly admired her. He may have dated her back in her fifth year, and yes, he really did love her, but something about her now, was just, different, and he actually liked it.

She smiled up at him, feeling herself blush a little, and wondering why she got a little giddy over Fred, as she had stated before, he was more like a brother, hence why their prior relationship was a bust. She quickly turned away, not wanting to begin another flirtation, considering she was so mind-fucked by the one she was just in. And finally, everyone finished the potion. Before she realized it, she was consistently looking more and more like Harry, before they all suddenly changed.

Before them, Hagrid threw down a large pile of Harry's clothes that all matched, and they were to now put them on. So they all began to change, in a room full of identical Harry's. It was an odd sight to see, truthfully. And Foxfire couldn't help but find it funny whenever they all spoke, as their voices were still their own.

"As for Harry," Mad-eye began, before they all responded with a simple yes? "The real Harry, you'll ride with Hagrid." He informed him. "Now, let's go!" He demanded, as Foxfire climbed aboard a broom behind Ron. "On the count of three!" He began to the fifteen of them. "One, two, three!" He called out, and they were off.

What felt like only a mere matter of minutes, the lot of them were swarmed by a sudden feeling of dread, as suddenly, death eaters emerged from the sky, attacking them, every which way.

Foxfire began throwing spells at the death eaters, while they continued to get attacked. She felt herself continuously slip from the broom she had been on, and she tried her hardest to hold on for her life. One of the Harry's beside her, noticed her struggle, and quickly, while dodging the curses, pulled her onto their broom. She reached around their stomach, as she turned and continued firing spells left and right.

She watched as the other Harry's defended themselves as much as they could, until she felt a blow to her left cheek, beginning to feel the pain of excruciating agony. She let out a loud yell of distraught before suddenly feeling her eyes drift, as her mind was wavering in and out, and she lost all consciousness.