thirteen

blackout at the gryffindors

Foxfire continued to drink as the party went on in the Gryffindor common room. Drama between Ron and Hermione had been causing a strain on the group, as Lavender had decided to snog Ron in front of everyone, and Kat was nowhere to be found for some reason, but Foxfire knew she hated parties and usually could only last all of 30 minutes before taking off, usually with a handful of liquor she would grab on the way out.

Harry and Hermione wound up disappearing somewhere, while Ron and Lavender were busy kissing, making Foxfire want to gag. So, Foxfire decided to leave. Which probably wasn't the best idea, with the amount of alcohol she had consumed, but she did it anyways.

And she found herself wandering to the room of requirement, hoping to see the only face she really wanted to right now.
As she walked in, Draco had just been leaving. He stopped quickly and stared at her as she began to fumble over a little. "Woah, are you alright?" Draco asked, with concern in his voice, as he caught her by the arms. All he could think was something bad had happened to her, until he got a quick, and intense smell of her. "Are you drunk?" He asked again, with a smirk. "You smell like a bar." He laughed a little, while walking her over to the sofa.

"There was a party in the Gryffindor commons." She told him, as her words slurred together. He stared over at her. "I'm sorry to be a bother, I just had nothing better to do." She shrugged, slouching back into the cushions of the sofa, as he took a seat beside her, lighting the fireplace ahead of them.

"Oh, I see, so I'm your last resort, then?" He asked, playfully, with a small smile.

"No! In fact you're my first resort! I just got tired of the party because to be honest, I just really wanted you there." She jumped up in defense. He perked up a little, noticing her hands placed on his chest. "Sorry." She said, pulling them away, but he grabbed her wrists gently, stopping her. She looked up into his eyes as the two grew just a little closer. The two had gone on only a few dates at this point, but Foxfire had a history of moving fast with guys, because when she fell, she fell hard.

"You're drunk." He stated, stopping himself and her, while releasing her wrists from his grasp. "And I think you need some sleep." He continued as she leaned back. She pouted a little, before falling over onto his lap, resting her head gently in it.

"Could we just sleep here tonight?" She yawned, curling up a little more, making herself comfortable. Draco couldn't figure out what to do, as he had never really been in this type of situation before. So he placed a hand on top of her head and began playing with her hair slowly.

"Yeah, we can." He agreed as her eyes slowly closed and she drifted into a deep, drunken sleep.