thirty seven

maybe god is a woman, and that woman is foxfire cate

⚠️ contains spicy material ⚠️

Draco continued to stare over at Foxfire, when suddenly, he felt himself walk toward her, taking her in his arms, and kissing her passionately. The two couldn't get away from one another, as all this tension has built up inside of them, that there was no running from it now. He reached his hand behind his back, pulling his shirt off, revealing his bare chest.

Foxfire stared over at him, in awe of how attractive he really was, inside and out, as he lifted her from the ground, and lay her on her back on the bed behind them. She sat up a little, as he reached forward, lifting her shirt off her body now.

The two continued to kiss, embracing each other, for every second was precious now. He kneeled in between her legs, as she lay on her back, staring up at him. She reached up, taking the back of his head in her hands, and kissing him again, as he held her body in his hands. His lips made their way down her chest and to her abdomen, as she squirmed just a little at the gentle feeling of him against her sensitive flesh. He finally reached her pants, before looking up at her.

"Are you okay with this?" He asked, feeling the need to get her consent. She nodded, biting her lip, as he pulled her pants from her legs, leaving her in just her undergarments. He sat up, observing her body he had pictured over and over in his mind before, and smirked down at her. It was even better than he had imagined. Suddenly, he felt as she pushed him to the side and climbed on top of him, straddling his waist. He now stared up at her, watching as her long silver hair hung in front of her face. She slowly reached down, unbuckling his belt, and sliding his pants down his legs. She leaned forward, kissing his neck tenderly, as his hands slipped her panties off. He sat up again, as she wrapped her legs around his waist, and he inserted himself into her. The two of them let out a moan in sync with one another, as he now stood up, carrying her to the top of the dresser, as she pressed her back against the mirror, and he continued to thrust into her, kissing her neck while she leaned back, feeling full pleasure throughout her entire body.

The picture frame to their right, in which Foxfire had been examining moments before, smashed on to the floor, along with some other trinkets, as their bodies sped up in unison. The mirror behind them rattled, as it hit against the back wall over and over again. But Draco didn't fret over the noise, considering no one had been home at the time, and he knew the house elves were too dimwitted to know what would be going on.

Foxfire felt as he lifted her up, yet again, and threw her onto the bed, climbing on top of her, lifting her legs in the air, and they continued. He reached forward, holding her hands above her head, as the two lay, forehead to forehead, staring into each others eyes. Her heart was racing, as this was something they both had wanted for a long time now, even with being unspoken.

"Draco," She moaned, while she pulled her fingers through the back of his platinum hair. Hearing his name come from her lips only caused his speed to intensify, while she arched her back in his hands. Each passing moment felt like nothing other. Nobody could compare to Draco at this point, and he was all her body and mind desired. His quiet moans and grunts in her ear, caused her body to tingle with a sensation she hadn't felt with anyone before.

"Fuck, Foxfire." He managed to let out, as he continued to thrust faster. This was something he had desired for a long time, and it felt unreal and better than he ever could have imagined.

Draco pulled her to the edge of the bed, lifting her legs around his waist once more, as he felt himself finish. He lay himself next to her on the bed, as they both breathed heavily from the excitement and intense feelings they just experienced. Foxfire stared upward at the ceiling above, and Draco stared over at her, feeling himself fall more for her every passing second.

~

(that was so uncomfy to write but since i promised a little spice, there you all go💀😂)