end

a/n

April. 18, 2021
Wellll, another update for all of you! Hello lovely readers, I've come to announce that I have a new Draco fanfiction out, called Hiraeth! This story is intending to be a dark tale, with graphic depictions of violence. I have a trigger warning in the introduction to it, so you will know what's to come.
BUT, this story will not be depriving you of smut! Considering I don't really like to write smut, my good friend drac0swh0re17 , will be writing the smut for me! I know it is highly requested, so there will be PLENTY of it to fulfill all your needs, lol.
A new chapter of Hiraeth will be posted every sunday, and as of today, the intro and prologue are available to read. I really hope you all enjoy. But please note, the story will be 18+, so readers be advised. It takes place 7 years after the battle at Hogwarts, and Harry Potter is dead.
but I'm really excited for Hiraeth, I hope you all will be too!
Anyways, much love to you all ❤️

Hellooo everyone! Thank you all so much for sticking with me through this journey! I hope you all liked the story, and I'm so sad I've already finished it! I love all your comments, and I want to thank everyone who came here from my other (not so great) story, Bully. I love you all sm omg. But anyways, please let me know how you all liked the story in the comments🖤

On another note, I've decided I am going to write a Fred fanfic because ive only ever written Draco ones and lets be real, Fred's a king. In this story, the main character is actually going to be related to one of our beloved characters from the HP franchise, and im thinking im going to start it off during fifth year, so keep a look out 😎. The prologue / introduction have been posted, and First chapter should be posted by the end of this week. Story is called Dear Theodosia.

Thank you all sm for taking the time to read and hope to see you all again in the next story all about Fred🖤🤍🖤🤍

xx
(imapygmypuff)