thirty eight

feelings of contentment

⚠️ more spice below ⚠️

           Foxfire stood on the balcony, just outside Draco's room. They faced the back towards the wooded trees, as he assured no one would see her. He stood behind her, holding onto her body as they just felt comfort within the silence surrounding them.

The two were bundled up in a blanket, as it was cold outside, since the seasons were changing yet again. "I wish we could just stay here forever." She told him, snuggling her head into his chest, with a smile. She felt him tighten his grip around her slender body as she turned from him, and waked inside, with him following. "I'm going to take a shower." She smirked at him, dropping the blanket to the ground, revealing her nude body, and walking to the bathroom, connecting from his bedroom. She slowly closed the door just a little, as he watched her through the crack, brushing her hair, before starting the water.

He walked over to the door of his bedroom, and stood, with his wand in his hand as he began to cast an imperturbable charm, creating a soundproof barrier, so when his family arrived back home, or fellow death eaters, the two wouldn't be heard when they spoke, or did other things. Once he finished, he set his wand down, and walked over to the bathroom, pulling the rest of the clothes off of him, and slipping in past the curtain. Foxfire turned to him, as the water soaked her hair, and ran down her body. She reached up, placing her hands on his cheeks, and kissing him.

His hands made their way to her back, as he pulled her into him, and they stayed there for what felt like hours, kissing and holding each other. She rest her head against his warm, wet chest, and wrapped her arms around him, letting the water fall from above them. He held her benevolently, resting his cheek on top of her head, and closing his eyes.

She felt as his lips made their way to her neck, and climbed down the front of her body. In between her breasts, down her abdomen, and reaching her belly button. She let out a quick moan, as her head fell backwards with pleasure. She peered down at him, as he looked up, matching his grey eyes, with her brown. And suddenly, his lips traveled further down her pelvic bone. Her mouth gaped open, as her eyes rolled into the back of her head.

As she clutched onto his hair, Draco's tongue flicked side to side, causing adrenaline to course through her body as he spread her legs open wider. Water fell over their heads, as Foxfire grasped onto the wall of the shower, trying her hardest to contain her noises, even though no one was able to hear.

His tongue sped up, gently stimulating her clit, and slight moans escaped Draco's lips. With each movement, Foxfire could feel herself edging to completion, when finally, her body released all the emotions that had been pent up for some time now.

Once they got out, Foxfire wrapped herself in a towel, before pulling one of Draco's old Slytherin sweaters, over her naked body. Draco lay in bed, as she climbed in next to him, curling up into his chest. "Draco?" She began.

"Yeah?" He asked, looking down at her, as he played with her hand.

"What's going to happen to us?" She sighed, fearing the truth, as anything could happen now. She worried for the sake of her friends lives but also her relationship. What if Voldemort wins? And Harry dies? She'd most likely never see Draco again, or Kat, and she'd lose her closest friends. The thought was constantly creeping into her mind.

"I dont know, Foxfire." He told her, truly not knowing, for his fears were the same. "But what matters is now, right here, in this bed." He told her, quietly. She nodded, moving her head under his chin, and never wanting to leave. When suddenly, she felt the soft and quiet hum of his voice, as he hummed above her head and she could feel the vibration of his muffled singing. It was soothing, at the very least, and she wound up drifting into a deep slumber beside him.