𝐓𝐖𝐎.

𝙱𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚡, 𝙽𝚎𝚠 𝚈𝚘𝚛𝚔𝟽:𝟸𝟺 𝙿

𝙱𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚡, 𝙽𝚎𝚠 𝚈𝚘𝚛𝚔
𝟽:𝟸𝟺 𝙿.𝙼.

"How does it taste?" Leah, one of my cooks asked as she stuck the wooden spoon into my mouth. A smirk had etched onto her face and I kind of figured where she was getting at.

I could see the sex in her eyes and not only her eyes let me know but I also knew by the way she was pushing up on me. Leah was known around my business for her flirtatious ways.

It was something she was good at but also something I never paid to much attention to.

"It's straight. Could've been better." I said, slightly pushing her off me. Leah was cute, but I wasn't interested. Leah had everything a guy could want, but it was something about her that threw me off.

"Wow. I stayed up all night trying to find a good recipe so I could impress you." She said with an attitude, taking the metal pot and throwing it into the sink. I raised a brow, leaning on the counter.

"Well you didn't do a good job Leah. Try again." I said and she scoffed.

"You know, I try to be nice. But you are so fucking disrespectful!" She raised her voice and I shot her glare and I could see that she instantly regretted her actions.

I sucked my teeth, standing over her.

"Watch yo tone in my place of business Leah. It ain't nothing for me to let you go. Next time, ian' gon' do too much talking. Respect is key." I said, staring at her once more before leaving out the kitchen and running into my assistant Jake.

"Everyone could hear y'all's conversation sir." Jake said and I shook my head as I looked around to see people staring at me.

One thing I didn't like is embarrassment. That shit was the worst feeling in the world.

"Let Leah go. If she give you any back talk, let me know." I patted his back and left out. I pulled out a blunt and lit it. I turned around to see Luxe in big blue glowing words that could catch anyone's eye.

I've built this place from the ground up and it took time and money, along with patience. Having a restaurant made me a business and that mean't extra money with what I had planned for it.

Not only was I doing this, I had a operation. Not gonna speak on that to much, but just know, I am deep in the streets and forever will be.
-

"How's the food?" I asked one of my long term friends, Harry. He was on a date and wanted to impress the beautiful lady that sat in front of him. I told him that he could count on me and by the smile on his lovely lady's face, she was indeed impressed.